Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I am a dog person, have had 9 of them through my life.  Never had a cat.

Love cats though.

One of my biggest prides is being able to win over super angry cats.  Domesticated, of course.  Peoples' pets.  Feral cats are an entirely different story.  They make mean domesticated cats look easy to win over.

My favorite cat that boards at the hospital still takes a couple days to snap out of his cage fright.  Once he does, he is super awesome.  Holy cow, Mr. Personality.  I WISH some dogs were as personable as him.

First day though?  Watch yo fingas.

My lady is a big Portis fan, especially his characters.  She teaches dance classes, so she obviously identified with "Choo Choo" the most.

Got her a number 26 burgundy Skins jersey today, with Choo Choo on the back.  It'll ship in a few days.

I'm looking forward to the possibility of getting to second base.  

36 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm 100% sure I know what you are talking about on the first visit.  But what is her little brother?  Don't think I've heard that term used before.

Yeah, I'm rather curious myself...if he's talking about Stone Mountain, my ass ain't that big, holy cow.

A few:

After raising two boys to 2 1/2 and nearly 1, and seeing my bosses two 6 month old puppies (one lab and one Bernese mountain dog), there is NO ****ING WAY I want another puppy after my old dog (15 years now) dies.  Too much ****ing energy.  It's easier chasing around two kids than it was watching my boss chase those two pups.

Just put through an Amazon order for 3 things.  1: Diaper genie refills 2:  New diaper genie to replace the non-automatic one that we have 3:  Dark Knight Trilogy on bluray.  Gotta get something for daddy.

Think I'm gonna get a used PS4 for watching blurays on in the movie room.  $199 ain't too bad and I'll be able to play games if I wanna.  Right now, I have a PS4 but it's in my office/gaming room.  Switching the PS4 from computer monitor to receiver/projector is a bit of a pain in the ass and, let's face it, I'm too opulent for that kind of hassle.

Archived