Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yo @skinsmarydu, it's so packed in my kennel, there are popup cages with dogs in 'em where I've never seen 'em before.  I have 5 dogs BOARDING in the SURGERY room.  Pit Bull, German Shepherd, hyper yellow Lab and a couple of white Shepherds in the same cage.  SURGERY ROOM.  I gotta get them two Shepherds outta there at the very least, even before the yellow lab.  They are louder, and they are blocking the surgical table, lol.  I gotta come up with some wizardry. 

People really got their parties on this weekend.  Yo weekend, yo da real 4th of July.

4th of July doesn't have nearly the same amount of pets being boarded.  Blindsided.  Working by myself on shifts, which is totally insane.  Everyone is kind of holding their breaths, seeing if I can pull this off.  We are way beyond the requirement for 2-person teams.

6 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

If someone tells me they were in a traffic accident but I doubt the veracity of their claim, is there any way to confirm?

Pretend to be an insurance claims adjuster (or their summer intern). You want to confirm that so and so was in an accident and you are making sure you have the correct precinct before driving down to get a copy of the police report.

I hear ya @d0ublestr0ker0ll.  We had 35 dogs on Thursday, 21 checked in on Friday, and God only knows how many came in yesterday...if we top the 100 mark I may just die...I originally got hired there on July 4, '14.  I don't work till 3 on Monday, but I know it'll take 2 of us to do the boarding room, we have portable kennels stacked on top of each other and I can't even reach the top ones.  I sure hope the rest of the crew is keeping the laundry moving, because I really, really hate running out of clean bedding.

On 6/29/2017 at 8:48 AM, youngchew said:

You forgot the part about sparking a fatty as you watched the sun vanish, with its last few rays of sunlight dancing on the horizon. ;) 

Would be nice but my next door neighbor and neighbor directly across are state troopers. The sweet stench of the icky sticky might be frowned upon. Although it is great for security reasons.

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

For the past two nights, someone in the neighborhood is setting off fireworks right around 9:30. Dancer hates them, gets upset. They last until 10:00. 

Hubby saw on the local news that "they" had designated last night as "fireworks night" (as the big 'uns  have been legalized here), and they were going till a little after 10...I fully expect Tuesday's to last later than that, as about 80% of my neighborhood doesn't speak English and probably didn't get the memo.:hi:

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

For the past two nights, someone in the neighborhood is setting off fireworks right around 9:30. Dancer hates them, gets upset. They last until 10:00. 

The only thing our pups are afraid of.  Poor Zo-pup, she starts going nuts at the sound of fireworks.  We have some all natural calming drops we put in her water, but it doesn't help much :(

She won't go outside and she can't sit still.  Happiest dog on earth any other time besides when fireworks are going off :(

On 6/30/2017 at 8:26 PM, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Haven't lifted in 10 days. 

You're fat. 

9 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Pretend to be an insurance claims adjuster (or their summer intern). You want to confirm that so and so was in an accident and you are making sure you have the correct precinct before driving down to get a copy of the police report.

All accidents don't have police reports. 

I'm starting to get the itch to ball again. I gotta drop a lot of weight first.

@Kosher Ham I'm right here... Waddup?

4 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Headed to Vegas for the day. Give me a longshot to win the World Series. Also to win the AFC and NFC this year.

Adding Redskins to TryTheBeal's list...

Also, throw some money on Conor McGregor... I was saying that before last night. Now I'm DEFINITELY saying it. ??

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The old trigger finger is gettin itchy...

#dontneedit

#wantsit

Too bad I no longer am in the luthiery business. If you had ever gotten your hands on one of my creations, you'd never settle for a Gibson

300x300.jpg

Archived