Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

25 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

It's actually wide foot ass with your I want to be the light skinned T'challa. Light Panther. Your powers are crying your opponents to death. 

Cooked.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Steak or pork chops, grilled potatoes and onions. 

Packing, it's endless it seems! 

Next step is to get some guys to load furniture into the POD. Then send it on its way to Austin.

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

STEAK. 

Brisket!

3 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

Sorry to hear that Springy. 

There are A LOT of people who grew up in my neighborhood who are now dead, many/most from drug overdose.  This particular guy, I wasn't super close with any more.  Hell, werent super close since like 3rd grade.  Just kinda drifted apart like many people do.  It's a shame though, because I watched I'm through Facebook.  Hell, I was watching him broadcast a FB live video from a memorial service of some other kid (who I didn't know personally) that grew up in my neighborhood Saturday night.  Sunday, he's gone.  Just like that.  Two adolescent kids left behind.  Lots of people I grew up around were yo-boys, wiggers, fake ass gangsters, whatever.  Well, they grew up and started committing real crimes and doing real drugs.  Now, they're 30-something drug addicts.  And you never know.  Just never know.

I texted my two best friends today.  Told them thanks.  Thanks for being a positive influence on my life.  Thanks for being a friend and not letting me fall into that trap.  It's a trap man, a ****ing trap.

6 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I will never understand the fascination with sneakers.

Nor do I for the most part.  I do understand that my blue suede Pumas will look fresh while I'm at the Morning Jacket and Metallica shows next week.  Only 50 bucks, bro.

That whole "I got 50 pairs" deal...I don't get it.  Only got these because my hemp Adidas from 2014 are about to fall apart.

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Nor do I for the most part.  I do understand that my blue suede Pumas will look fresh while I'm at the Morning Jacket and Metallica shows next week.  Only 50 bucks, bro.

That whole "I got 50 pairs" deal...I don't get it.  Only got these because my hemp Adidas from 2014 are about to fall apart.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you.  Everyone's got their thing, just don't always understand it, and I'm confounded when so many people share a thing I don't get.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I would have more pairs if I could, but not all sneakers. Dress shoes, everyday work shoes, running shoes, casual sneaks, basketball high tops, sport specific shoes of all kinds, hiking shoes, work (heavy labor) boots, winter boots. The right pair of kicks makes every situation so much better. Not that the wrong pair couldn't do the job, it's just not better. 

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Im into this style

Those are the type shoes I've been wearing lately. Casual shoes.

Been rocking these lately with different outfits.

e10fdcf11194cd411db200ea25e851ac.jpg

I do still love my Js and Foams, but I can't justify spending $150 on sneakers anymore. Those days are over.

Archived