Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Reminds me of some of those SoMD motorcycle clubs that try to stunt in the summer on 301, doing epic wheelies and standing on the seat, or recklessly weaving in and out of lanes (nearly hit one of them once, at night... Guy was in all black, bike included, and flew past me out of nowhere right as I was about to change lanes)

Would not hesitate for a second to "accidentally" run them over if they messed up and fell off the back

My barber used to do that crap when he was younger. Until he got ****ed up. 

He was riding down Indian Head Hwy. Popped a wheelie and didn't realize an older woman was crossing the intersection he was passing and she froze when she saw him. He puts his front wheel down right before hitting her in the front, went head first into her windshield. Speed by which he was going and the impact to the windshield shattered his helmet visor, and that glass SHREDDED his eyes. 

He was flown by helicopter to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, where they surgically sowed his eyes back together, and used skin from the side of his face to recreate eyelids. They did an amazing job. Today he only has slight scar tissue on the outside of his right eye. Dude, sold all three of his motorcycles once he finally recovered. 

48 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

My barber used to do that crap when he was younger. Until he got ****ed up. 

He was riding down Indian Head Hwy. Popped a wheelie and didn't realize an older woman was crossing the intersection he was passing and she froze when she saw him. He puts his front wheel down right before hitting her in the front, went head first into her windshield. Speed by which he was going and the impact to the windshield shattered his helmet visor, and that glass SHREDDED his eyes. 

He was flown by helicopter to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, where they surgically sowed his eyes back together, and used skin from the side of his face to recreate eyelids. They did an amazing job. Today he only has slight scar tissue on the outside of his right eye. Dude, sold all three of his motorcycles once he finally recovered. 

Damn thats crazy. Lucky to be alive. 

These dudes don't care though. You could show them a hundred post accident death photos of guys torn to shreds and the light still wouldn't come on.  

5 hours ago, redskinss said:

Yeah i can see that.

Makes me wanna quit my job and clean houses under the table though.

Lol.

I did that for about 2 years. You'd be surprised at how absolutely nasty some people are. 

Don't do it.  Healthcare is about to get sketchy.

5 hours ago, redskinss said:

Example, my wife just had a friends daughter who is 21 years old come over to clean the house and her rate is 20 bucks an hour.

My wife said that was one of the lowest ones and that most were higher.

Btw, that's what I was paid by a catering company in 97 for 3 facilities...I cleaned all 3 owner's homes too, added to my company hours.  Had 4 houses on the side.  I was set...and also only 30 years old.:ols:

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I did that for about 2 years. You'd be surprised at how absolutely nasty some people are. 

Don't do it.  Healthcare is about to get sketchy.

After seeing some folks cars I'd hate to see their bathrooms  

On 3/22/2017 at 11:31 AM, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

She's 9 years old, lets not talk about her dating anyone yet lol

*cleans shotgun*  :ph34r:

Mines 11 now, but when she was 10 we were coming out of a movie, and I had my arm around her. She quickly pushed me away, we walked about 10 more feet, then she turned to me and said, "Daddy, that boy was checking me out"....almost went to the gun store the next day...

Be prepared Taze...its less then a yet away for you..

58 minutes ago, youngchew said:

"Due to inclement weather, teleworking is authorized for all employees." 

Telework?  You mean move the mouse with my big toe every 10 minutes while I play video games all day? :silly:

As opposed to moving it with your right hand?

16 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

As opposed to moving it with your right hand?

Hey!  Gaming is serious business,  pal.  :P

No time to put the controller down LOL.

5 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Are you his right hand man ? 

Whoa... 

Indees he is.  The rubber hand feels similar to "The Stranger."  :blush:

andreas1.jpg

Archived