Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

9 minutes ago, clietas said:

Was disappointed the last time I saw them back in 2012. Show might have lasted an hour and a half. 

That's about how long they played last night. With the encore maybe it was a little longer but that's about what I was expecting.

They still sounded great IMO and Flea is the GOAT...got the crowd hyped! I also think Chad Smith is underrated 

Flea and Chad definitely work well together.

Think the most expensive tickets I've bought for shows this summer have been GnR and Roger Waters. Everything else has been fairly reasonable. Still debating if I'll go see RHCP in Raleigh or Charlotte. $100 for lower levels makes me want to just skip their shows this time around tho.

5 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

I'm at work trying not to make a scene. I'm watching Dave Chappelle's latest standups, exclusive to Netflix off my phone. Had to pause in the middle of the "beat the **** up" joke because it was way too quiet in my office for me to ROTFLMAO. 

"How could you shake hands with that murderer?"

"Sharon, with all due respect, that murderer ran for over 11,000 yards."

:rofl89:

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Anyone know any good video editing software?

How good you need? 

I use it for work. But not editing feature length films. But also have access to people that are pros.

you can learn the basics of final cut in a day. But the structure leaves a lot to be desired. The Adobe product is much better. But iMovie will do the job too. 

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Just got back from driving a 2016 Mustang GT. It was niiiiice. 

I think I am going to have to buy it. The deal is almost too good to pass on. 

**** global warming. I am going to enjoy my 15 miles or less per gallon. 

Watch out for the crowds.

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Just got back from driving a 2016 Mustang GT. It was niiiiice. 

I think I am going to have to buy it. The deal is almost too good to pass on. 

**** global warming. I am going to enjoy my 15 miles or less per gallon. 

My 2013 GT stick gets a solid 20-21mpg in mixed driving.  65K miles, never spent a day in the shop...best car Ive ever owned*.

*The EVO MR was fun too.   :)

45 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

i enjoyed the dave but i enjoyed some of his other stuff more, like did y'all watch the 4 hour set on youtube that he did while in NY, a little long but i loved it. 

Mustangs are girl cars. 

getting it for you lady tho right?

It is for my girl. It was fun to drive though. I had one back in the day. This roar that I hear from this one though...not really a girls' car. 

Place where I am buying it...has Eleanor. Yup. It would need too much work for me to deal with. 

Archived