Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Snake on a Plane

Anna McConnaughy was flying to Alaska's largest city when the announcement came over the intercom: a passenger on a previous flight had brought a pet snake on board.

The passenger had gotten off the plane. The snake had not.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/thats-not-carry-on-loose-snake-slumbers-on-alaska-flight/ar-BByyspY?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

22 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I'm at work trying not to make a scene. I'm watching Dave Chappelle's latest standups, exclusive to Netflix off my phone. Had to pause in the middle of the "beat the **** up" joke because it was way too quiet in my office for me to ROTFLMAO. 

I cant wait to out the kids to sleep and watch that **** TONIGHT!

8 minutes ago, clietas said:

Love it when a corporations customer service responds to me like I'm some below average know nothing Jabroni. As if I didn't google the problem or read their website to try and figure out if the problem is easily fixed. Like it's my first day on planet Earf.

cut em some slack. Most work off a script, prompted by their screens for the next thing to say. You'd be surprised how many can be fixed with; plugged in/restart 

What's up, gang?  I've had a bangin' first two days of the work week, the younger servers like to stop taking tables about 1:30 or so and complain that they don't make any money...and y'all know me...I'll take all the tables (and the money they're turning away) to sit around with their phones.:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Skinz4Life12 said:

I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers last night....amazing concert, one of the best in recent memory. They are expensive but highly recommend seeing them live.

They even played their masterpieces from 1993 like "soul to squeeze"....epic

Was disappointed the last time I saw them back in 2012. Show might have lasted an hour and a half. 

Archived