Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I've found that I am still attracted to women around my age. The younger women look great yet don't have the experience or maturity or something like that of women my age.

Maybe the same for you.

I agree. Im 28. 21-24 year olds, beyond physical attractiveness, don't do a whole lot when it comes to thinking on a certain wavelength or even having things in common.

Older women just carry themselves differently. Very straightforward and more adept at conversation. And around here many look just as good if not better than younger girls. Get one in her early 40s and its like a perfectly ripened fruit, or cereal with the right amount of saturation to it

Marinated t bone steak

some girls are psycho.  I was talking to some girl from Match.  We texted for 1 day and didn't for a while since i was out of town.  I mentioned to her i will be busy the next 2 weeks with work trips and other things. She promptly left 2 voicemails and called 3 times, saying she tried her hardest to go out with me and she has other guys knocking on her door and to go have fun on my trips. She said she doesn't have anymore time to waste with me and not wait for me to come back from my trips. 

Another girl i went out with last week for dinner. She texted me a few days after and said she needed space.  We literally texted 2 messages in 3 days after our time. Her excuse i dont want to date since i just got out of a long term relationship. Why did you go out in the first place?

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

some girls are psycho.  I was talking to some girl from Match.  We texted for 1 day and didn't for a while since i was out of town.  I mentioned to her i will be busy the next 2 weeks with work trips and other things. She promptly left 2 voicemails and called 3 times, saying she tried her hardest to go out with me and she has other guys knocking on her door and to go have fun on my trips. She said she doesn't have anymore time to waste with me and not wait for me to come back from my trips. 

Another girl i went out with last week for dinner. She texted me a few days after and said she needed space.  We literally texted 2 messages in 3 days after our time. Her excuse i dont want to date since i just got out of a long term relationship. Why did you go out in the first place?

You might legitimately have the worst luck ever in the history of dating. Every dating story you post just sounds horrible.

I keep joking with my lady that I am going to buy an X-Box or PS. I hope she is not taking me serious, and just picks one up at some random point. 

Side note : I told her a few weeks ago that I wanted a pair of shell tops...she had no idea what I was talking about. She knows now. I was joking about that too...but she got that joke. I have shoes that I have had for years and only worn a couple of times. I do need another antenna for the TV in one of the bedrooms. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yes. Prolly try to dip your toes in some of his homemade hummus

Killin' me y'all. I had to explain to my wife why I was laughing at 6:30 am.... when you explain exactly why-it sounds fake as hell. Not to mention all the backstory.

10 hours ago, Springfield said:

For real, for real.  That ain't bad luck.  My man's just attracted to crazy.

I believe this. Happens too much to be coincidence. He must like the creepy stalker notes in his windshield, random likes on social media, suicide threats, etc.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I believe this. Happens too much to be coincidence. He must like the creepy stalker notes in his windshield, random likes on social media, suicide threats, etc.

Once or twice. No big deal, just bad luck.  Several times, then we have an actual pattern.  It's like some girls that are only into "bad boys" that cheat on them and treat them like ****, same goes with dudes.  Some dude always get with chicks that want to fake pregnancies, threaten to chop of dicks, lights cars on fire, **** like that.

1 minute ago, Kosher Ham said:

Why didn't you have breakfast ? 

Breakfast is bad.

Archived