Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

24 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You couldn't measure my dick with 6 rulers

You are either saying it is longer than six feet. We all know that is a lie because of the roids and heritage. 

Or... we need to use a microscope to figure out if it is a pube or a penis. That's gotta be awful. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

All women need love

No. Absolutely not. Tug it or plug it... Gonna make a T-shirt. 

All men do too...wait, not really.  Stupid dudes that mess it up for the regular dudes. 

Happily married to a crazy wife...but we...we... just are meant to be. She does drive me crazy though. ( and not in a sex way, in a annoying way). I annoy the heck out of her also. 

15 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

All women need love

That's Exactly what a Ruth Bader Ginsburg type chick would say as she places her hand on your knee.

They are smart after all. You don't think they haven't researched "effective seduction methods"

she be like, you know I can hold positions for life, right?

Tazette loves the new Doctor Strange movie, she's watched it at least 10 times.  I enjoyed it too, knew very little about the character though as I never read those comic books growing up.  I think I had 2 or 3 of them, only because they came in a huge bundle pack of random comics that I got for Christmas.  

Back in the day, the Sears Wish Book was where it was at and they always had a huge bundle pack of comics (like 100 or something like that) and always had a complete set of Topps baseball cards for that year.    Anyhow, back on topic.  Before the movie was released, they started up the 4th version of the comic in 2015.  It's currently on issue 18.  

Tazette wants to read the comic book, so I started looking at places to order the issues, but being popular, it was going to cost a lot more than I'm going to pay for all 18 issues.  Found out they already have 3 volumes of graphic novels that cover issues 1-16.  Ordered those last night, will arrive tomorrow and one on Friday.  She's pretty excited and I can read them too.

One thing I noticed when browsing comic store websites, and it's been since my early college days since I last bought a comic book and by that time it was only one I kept up with (Spawn), but for each of the Doctor Strange issues, there were like a gazillion different covers, and the prices for some were outrageous.  Seems like an overkill to me. 

Different covers are like different movie posters. You are trying to attract a broader audience. 

Man, I am so happy that you are able to have so much of an influence on your child, and take the time to do it.

Life is not always about money.

You sir, are fortunate. Enjoy every minute of it. ( seriously)

Because soon she will bring home some dude with gold teeth.  (joking)

About 30 years or so ago i was checking the library for something new to read and i saw Chuck Barris's autobiography.
I figured it'd be a good laugh with Gong Show anecdotes..   I had no idea any of the other stuff was coming.. i read the entire book like this.

200_s.gif

I must say,, it was quite entertaining

~Bang

48 minutes ago, Bang said:

About 30 years or so ago i was checking the library for something new to read and i saw Chuck Barris's autobiography.
I figured it'd be a good laugh with Gong Show anecdotes..   I had no idea any of the other stuff was coming.. i read the entire book like this.

I must say,, it was quite entertaining

~Bang

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind is one of my favorite underrated movies : )

56 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

She's 9 years old, lets not talk about her dating anyone yet lol

*cleans shotgun*  :ph34r:

God i  couldn't imagine having a daughter, especially one that grows up to be hot.

She'd grow to hate me, then rebel and marry a carnie or something

Archived