Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Daggone it. 

I know I have an early morning and a serious talk with my lady. 

She has an immediate advantage. 

What are we having for breakfast ? 

We go through this for every meal. 

Seriously though... you guys go deal with this also ? 

Neither of us really care..

I am taking her out  for breakfast...she's already sleeping, but it is one of her favorite places. 

The 

"What are we having to eat" is the worst question ever....there is no right answer.

That question is asked so then the answer is always "I don't care", you make a suggestion and the answer is always "nah", so then you ask the question again and the answer is "I don't know"....i swear it's an endless loop. People wanna know why men die before the women? It's probably because they're trying tonavoid asking the "What do you want to eat" question again and getting into the 2 hour back and forth...

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

"What do you want to eat" question again and getting into the 2 hour back and forth...

I definitely have an advantage:), but hubby usually texts me during the day at some point, and I work it into what I can get from work and what to pick up on the way home. 

He texted "Captain Ds" one day. :wtf: So I got 2 sides of broccoli from work (he loves our broccoli for some reason), a bag of Gorton's battered fish fillets (which are actually pretty decent), hot dog buns (the perfect size for a one-plank sandwich), and cole slaw.   He was kinda upset about "no hushpuppies", but I pointed out that we were eating baked, not fried, and nobody else's fingers/germs were in our food.  He got over it.;)

4 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Good Gawd what a nice day here. 85 and clear skies, slight breeze.  Sunbathing every time I take a dog out at work.  

Yeah, pretty day here.  Elvis & Jasmine are boarding at the daycare, I went over & played with 'em the other day.  Hoping to make it by there one more time before the Arkansas/UNC game this afternoon, they go home tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yeah, pretty day here.  Elvis & Jasmine are boarding at the daycare, I went over & played with 'em the other day.  Hoping to make it by there one more time before the Arkansas/UNC game this afternoon, they go home tomorrow.

Had to give my Sid his summer cut today.  Before and after:

image.jpg

image.jpg

31 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

What kind of dog? He's a cutie.

He says "woof" (thanks).  Maltese.  He's the most playful dog I've ever had.  So athletic. One of those dogs that never wants to leave their master's side.  All I have to do is make a juke move at any time and he loses his marbles.

4 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Good Gawd what a nice day here. 85 and clear skies, slight breeze  

Swwet!  Must be the same system.  83, not a cloud here.  Just lit the charcoal, the pre-rolleds are....rolled.  dogs in my lap, on the back porch.  :silly:

I don't know how many of you still follow RG3 on twitter/facebook but my man gets straight roasted every time he posts anything.  The amount of burn this guy feels could probably melt a thousand suns.

His most recent post was of him eating some fresh salt bae steak.  One of the posts was literally, "Remember when you used to have a job on Sundays?"

They just savage my dude every chance they get.  Look it up, it's actually quite funny.

Archived