Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Filing jointly at 205K income would leave you with a straight IRS burden in the mid 40s.  Pretty easy and extremely common to get that down into the high 20s with various deductions.  I thought we tried to keep politics out of the RTT?  I know we keep bull**** talking points out of the RTT.

We also try to keep people who don't keep it real out of the rtt too.

Re: cologne

It involves the sense of smell. Why not just try several. Buy one that you have a good (smell) reaction too. You, the wearer, will be smelling it more than anyone. 

Smell the nozzles. Spray one that you like on your wrist. Smell it. Walk around the mall for ten minutes, smell it again see if you (still) like it. 

99% percent of the population don't know what's new. 

5 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Smell the nozzles. Spray one that you like on your wrist. Smell it. Walk around the mall for ten minutes, smell it again see if you (still) like it. 

Not on your wrist dude. He is a male. On those paper strips and throw it in your pocket. 

2 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Did you learn that from a lady ? 

If it works...trust me...folks will tell you...especially ladies. 

Nah. People just know things. 

its like buying a car and not a)sitting in it and 2) test driving it. And only going in and asking the salesman "what's new"?

40 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Nah. People just know things. 

its like buying a car and not a)sitting in it and 2) test driving it. And only going in and asking the salesman "what's new"?

Nah, the wrist part dude. Dude that spray cologne on their wrists...ehh...not necessarily straight guys. 

I certainly understand the rest of your point...however plenty of folks lock down life...without a test drive. It's pitiful. 

5 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Nah, the wrist part dude. Dude that spray cologne on their wrists...ehh...not necessarily straight guys. 

Yeah, sure lol. The wrists, neck, chest, etc generate heat from your pulse, that work in conjunction with the cologne.

Has nothing to do with sexual orientation

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I used to rock the Stetson cologne way back in the day.  Left a vapor trail behind me everywhere I went.  The struggle was real.  

Can't be as bad as a guy I knew in High School who wore so much Axe that we could smell him before from the far side of the room before he stepped in the door.

What movie am I thinking of? The main character has a best friend at the beginning. This movie follows him through different periods of his life and at one point, he bumps into his old friend (I think this is out on the street in a big city). They've grown apart and it's an awkward reunion. After a few minutes they part, and the main character kind of pauses for half a second but the idea is that they know they're not going to make any effort to stay in touch or anything.

I thought it was Marley and Me... I also thought Ben Stiller was the main character and Owen Wilson was the friend. Looks like Owen Wilson is the main character and Ben Stiller isn't even in that movie.

Girl on the left is a friend from college. Same sorority as my girlfriend in college and now she's a wether girl for NBC in NYC. POsted this picture on FB last night.

Damn, dude got publicly friend zoned. "Work hubs". LMAO

(Photo not posting, will add when I get into work, this public shaming must continue)

Archived