Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Took an oil painting class almost a year ago, and hated it. Still, I have all these leftover tubes of oil paint, so I tried doing oil on top of an acrylic underpainting (a greyish sketch).

Paint is still drying...oil takes forever. Was going for kind of an Edward Hopper feel on this.  Borderline nsfw.

https://goo.gl/photos/RvUgE9sYY8WZ6DZu7

14 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I take it you were none too fond of him?

That would be putting it incredibly kindly. Mentioned this before in various threads over the years that discussed mental health/traumatic childhood experiences. Watched him hurt her several times. The last time he intended to kill her, but was stopped. Went away for awhile but has been back out for several years. Just about every day since then he's been in the back of my mind, and honestly, Ive thought about finding him and killing him myself.  But not anymore.

Hope hell gave him a warm welcome

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

"There's plenty of Room at the Bottom"

That's what she told you?  Probably because you weren't getting anywhere close to it (the bottom)

Teenie weenie ass dude 

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

If you're Irish, Happy St Patrick's Day.

if you're just a wannabe who dresses up in green, then goes out and drinks Guinness once a year to get a stupid foam hat and make a complete prick of yerself..... DO ONE! 

Hail. 

I've done my fair share of binge drinking on St. Patrick's Day. I'll probably end up just sitting at home drinking alone and watching the Wizards game "lolol"

Archived