Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Dabble in some voodoo

Depends on the reasoning. 

I would bother if I believed in that type of stuff. Since I don't... it's simply a thread here about Rock Cartwright...well, that was a long time ago.

Serious talk...bought my wife a cool book last night. Bought a classic for her to read after...hoping she follows through with it. All I wanted to do was download the book. Of course that didn't happen. 

On 3/13/2017 at 1:47 PM, Elessar78 said:

my very first one that I bought with my own money was new. realized very quickly that was a waste.

Never had one till I got married,she gets a new one every ten yrs.

It is a waste.

2 hours ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

If you are spending 4 days in Nola what are the must see places and things to do? Besides run down bourbon street with hurricanes in hand I mean

The market/Jackson Square thing is kinda cool.  Honestly though, with Nola, you don't wanna make too many plans.  Wander around a little bit.  It's kind of a choose your own adventure kinda place.  If you're looking for a certain food, ask the locals/cabbies/bartenders for some spots off the beaten path.  

Explore on foot during the day.  Always take a cab/uber at night.  

15 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

The market/Jackson Square thing is kinda cool.  Honestly though, with Nola, you don't wanna make too many plans.  Wander around a little bit.  It's kind of a choose your own adventure kinda place.  If you're looking for a certain food, ask the locals/cabbies/bartenders for some spots off the beaten path.  

Explore on foot during the day.  Always take a cab/uber at night.  

Nice so this sort of a 6 month trip with my girl. We're staying on bourbon st and we both agreed atleast one night we will go a bit nuts(Both late 20s) .  We've already picked out a nice dinner place for our 6 month but is there any kind of places sort of romantic there? She's always been a sucker for scenery. 

honestly Trip Advisor is the best website for travel advice.  I literally went into their forum and said i need a hotel based on their needs and their members saved me about $500!  They have travel guides for 2-3-5 day trips into a city.

Also, i just got an estimate for spark plugs on my lexus  is250.  I got an estimate of $650.   Is that right?  Everything i see online looks like it will be near 450-500.

I loved the old parody threads about posters that someone wrote...funny stuff. Just jokes. 

If you can't make fun of or laugh at yourself...you're a ****ing idiot. 

Someone could do one about most of the folks in this thread and they would be just fine with a little laughter...others need to not take themselves so seriously.  As long as it is not  Ankles. 

Yeah, punctuation...I don't care. 

Seriously though, a roast is a good thing. 

Archived