Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

On 3/25/2017 at 6:25 AM, Elessar78 said:

Damn, you white people make some nice women. I'm a big fan of your work. Keep it up.

They are readily available. Get yourself one. I got mine. Not to brag, but by wife is absolutely beautiful, mind and exterior. 

3 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

They are readily available. Get yourself one. I got mine. Not to brag, but by wife is absolutely beautiful, mind and exterior. 

Uh, have one already? Have sired three offspring from her, in fact. 

6 hours ago, youngchew said:

SOUTH CAROLINA!!!  Go ****s!

hmm. What are their women's teams called? Lady Game****s? Like VCU lady rams?

Sup, gang?

Got up to pee at 2:15 and never got back to sleep.  In that 4 hours:angry:, I found myself thinking about the Redskins, the really funny parts (like fans sending the wedding registry gifts, etc) made me giggle and RG got all in my face with that little chirp thing she does...so I'll either need a nap later or I'll crash early right after dinner.

/football talk 

5 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Good luck tryin' to kick my ass as I'm throwing sliced bread and cold cuts at you. Maybe some provolone. 

I was talkin' about Chewie's wife, not me...have you retained nothing over the years?  Don't mess with her or her kitchen skillz!...

edit:  and nevermind she's from SC...dangerous combination...

Why is it that I get a call from a place that I don't know at 8:36... I call them back...they don't open until 9 ? 

I know what it is about, but I also talked to them last week and told them I didn't need their services. 

Wife just pulled out of here in the new ride... soon as she started it I heard the growl. De-licious.

I moved to Georgia, but kept my NJ cell#. I get 2 or 3 telemarketing calls a day from NJ area codes, despite my # being registered on donotcall.gov.

Every once in a while I answer, and most of them are telling me how I can save on my NJ power bill....oh really?

1 minute ago, Riggo-toni said:

I moved to Georgia, but kept my NJ cell#. I get 2 or 3 telemarketing calls a day from NJ area codes, despite my # being registered on donotcall.gov.

Every once in a while I answer, and most of them are telling me how I can save on my NJ power bill....oh really?

Give 'em your address and say you be happy to have them stop by to talk about it.

30 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Why is it that I get a call from a place that I don't know at 8:36... I call them back...they don't open until 9 ? 

I know what it is about, but I also talked to them last week and told them I didn't need their services. 

Wife just pulled out of here in the new ride... soon as she started it I heard the growl. De-licious.

That 5.0L rumble!

5 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I had my DC number until I moved here. They had the most current towers or something here. 

This is about a car...that I didn't even buy. Ugh. Annoying. 

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Record the revving of your new engine & play it for 'em.:cheers:

I wish I knew how to send video on my phone, I would shoot you a text. This thing sounds like a lion roaring. I would post it on here. It's pretty impressive. Pulled up at the gas station yesterday...just old school muscle car sound. 

Ha!!! I'll get my wife to take the car video. She knows all about that type of stuff. 

Archived