Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Mostly home/camper defense. I am considering shotshells instead of buying a shotgun.

In Texas, I'll be able to open carry if hiking and stuff. From what's been reported, the rattlesnakes are up and out early this year.

It's a S&W Bodyguard, shrouded hammer. It fits my hand, the most important part. It has a laser sight too.

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I'm not scared of much, but I am scared of clowns.

I'm going to Cabela's over the weekend to get some shotshells for my. 38 special. Snake shot for Texas and the West. Also a holster.

I was visiting a friend in PA over the winter, and as I was walking around the town, I came across a Tae Kwon Do dojo that had an advertisement in the window that read:
CLOWN DEFENSE

GO FOR THE
JUGGLER!

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Mostly home/camper defense. I am considering shotshells instead of buying a shotgun.

In Texas, I'll be able to open carry if hiking and stuff. From what's been reported, the rattlesnakes are up and out early this year.

It's a S&W Bodyguard, shrouded hammer. It fits my hand, the most important part. It has a laser sight too.

Better upgrade :ols:

original.jpg

9 hours ago, daveakl said:

Mary....your highway is on fire.

Indeed, still has hot spots at 5:30 a.m....far away from me, though.  Traffic people on WSB just said, "If you're a boss that can make a judgement call, let your folks work from home today", we also had a big rig totally fall apart on the west side of town inbound, so I-20 is shut down as well.

I live 5.1 miles from work, all back roads, but am gonna leave a few minutes early just in case.

11 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Geez, wish I could afford to stay here!  Don't like snakes, especially poisonous ones.

The scorpions,hail or floods are more of a worry. :814:

Did I mention rabies? :ols:

rabid skunks are not fun.

33 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Can't believe it's been 22 years. I had no idea Howard Stern mocked her afterwards either. What a piece of ****

I had never heard of her until the Stern controversy, and he didn't really mock her either. The story came up in the news feed, there was the sound effect of a gunshot (pretty standard fare for every story read on the show involving gunfire), and when Stern asked who she was and was told she was a Tejano singer, he said he hated Tejano music. All pretty innocuous stuff until somebody decided it was outrageous and blew it way out of proportion.

Archived