Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

23 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Why is it that I get a call from a place that I don't know at 8:36... I call them back...they don't open until 9 ? 

I know what it is about, but I also talked to them last week and told them I didn't need their services. 

Wife just pulled out of here in the new ride... soon as she started it I heard the growl. De-licious.

Geez. 2 days in a row. WTH. 

Had one of the weirdest bad dreams last night. The messed up part was, I knew I was dreaming, but I couldn't wake myself up, which freaked me out, as I started to legitimately believe it was real. Ended up waking up at 4 AM huffing and puffing and thinking to myself "holy sh...".

At least toy companies still have their creative juices flowing. Movie studios should take notice... 

I posted it in the owned thread, but still wtf man. New from Hasbro! Teach your children to play with.......toilet water! 

3 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Geez. 2 days in a row. WTH. 

your wife already got another new ride?

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Had one of the weirdest bad dreams last night. The messed up part was, I knew I was dreaming, but I couldn't wake myself up, which freaked me out, as I started to legitimately believe it was real. Ended up waking up at 4 AM huffing and puffing and thinking to myself "holy sh...".

lern2luciddream

15 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

lern2luciddream

Yeah that's the thing, I've had many lucid dreams in the past and have been able to wake myself up in all of them. This one I tried quite a few times early on and it just flat out didn't work. It freaked me out.

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah that's the thing, I've had many lucid dreams in the past and have been able to wake myself up in all of them. This one I tried quite a few times early on and it just flat out didn't work. It freaked me out.

Subconscious trying to tell you something, bro, hope you figure it out.

8 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Why would you wake yourself up?  Lucid dreaming is an adventure!

8 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I had one of those last week.  My dude WAS NOT my husband, and there were no boundaries.

Either way.  I got my soap opera thang on.   Woke up totally freakedoooout.

We are Doomed, Doomed I say.

Is the APOCALYPSE coming? Mystery ‘fire rainbow’ in sky sparks fears WORLD is ending

A MYSTERIOUS “rainbow of fire” seen streaking across the skies left onlookers fearing it could be the end of the world.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/600724/Apocalypse-end-of-world-sky-fire-rainbow-video-peru

fire-rainbow-sky-peru-apocalypse-600724.

It is a good day to die  :headbang:

29 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Guess what?  It always is if for the right reason.

Bring your boy home.  This ain't worth it. 

And you'll never admit it, but you know I'm right.

My "boy" and Uncle Sam determine his choices , not me :kickcan:

add

ya know thinking about it I haven't even seen him but about 3 weeks total since he went to boot camp, despite flying to both coasts and in between....wouldn't have been that much if the old lady wouldn't have had quad heart bypass when he was passing thru between deployments.

Archived