Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I wanna go at the end of September. I really want to go to a Redskins game. Browns vs Redskins ideally

Sounds cool.  Let me know if you make your way down to Charlotte, you can meet up with me, PJ and Kosh for a few drinks.  But I assume that you would stay up in the DMV area for that trip.

Man, I don't want to do **** the rest of the day.  Nothing worse than a surprise meeting/training at work late afternoon to derail my motivation.

Sounds cool. Let me know if you make your way down to Charlotte, you can meet up with me, PJ and Kosh for a few drinks. But I assume that you would stay up in the DMV area for that trip.

Man, I don't want to do **** the rest of the day. Nothing worse than a surprise meeting/training at work late afternoon to derail my motivation.

I feel ya. Nothing worse than coming down off a vacation, especially one where just completely winged it.

Gonna pick up some chicken curry..

I feel ya. Nothing worse than coming down off a vacation, especially one where just completely winged it.

Gonna pick up some chicken curry..

Yeah, those turn out to be the best vacations sometimes.  I can't stand going back to work after I've been off a a few days, much less a week or more.  

Maybe Cooleyfan can explain it to us. Unless they have Redskin team colored ones, then we need someone to check his safety.

I actually don't play that game. I was never into Pokemon at all when I was a kid when it was popular. My brother (now 28) was. Pokemon just seems weird...

****ing ****. Next time we go to the beach is August this year. We go to Ocean Isle, NC....Myrtle Beach, SC is about 30 mins away. Back in 2001 or 2002, me and the wife went to Myrtle Beach, did the Medieval Times thing, with the dinner and two hour show.

It popped in my head to possibly do that on our August trip since Tazette has never done that before. Looked at ticket prices and that **** is outrageously priced, imo. ****ing $60 per adult entry and I can attest, the food wasn't that great lol.

I'd be fine with it if it were just me, wife and Tazette, but I have to consider my retired parents. I guess the Renaissance Festival in Concord (10 mins away) offers pretty much the same experience at a lower price lol

Ocean Isle!

My family used to go there every summer when I was in elementary school. Then one year the beach was in really rough shape so we started going someplace else and never went back.

Still though, I've got a lot of fond memories of Ocean Isle.

Boot in Orlando, in August was hell. The "grinder" was a huge parking lot to practice marching and torture the seaman (shut up dave). One entire side was always lined with active ambulances. People would drop left and right.

I was on that very same grinder in August of '84...we were the Babes at Arms...CCs made us march to chow with our thumbs in our mouths because they said we were babies, I **** you not. (I could rely on what I learned from my brother in marching band, and one chick was ROTC, but we generally marched like ****.) :lol:  We never had anyone fall out that I recall.

Did you experience Acid Rain?  One of the worst things, having to march that grinder with that nasty stuff blowing across your face, and after a minute or so, you'd have to lick your lips, and it was like "Awww, ****!"

I also did two rounds of IT, saw guys screaming for their mamas...woosies. :P

I hate that mentality. It's none of your business what someone does with their vacation time. I got crap from people at my job for taking two weeks off when my daughter was born in January. Wife had a c-section, she needed help at home. How dare someone question why people are using their vacation time. 

Yep. I remember about two years into my previous job, my wife was prego and I was discussing taking time off for the baby. My boss in sledgehammer-like fashion mentioned that no male in the company had taken off more than a week for a baby. WTF? I wasn't planning on taking more than that off, but if I needed to, I was going to do what it took. I'm glad he's rotting in his self-inflicted personal health hole now. 

Archived