Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Holy **** Serial Season 1 really bothered me. 

I have no idea if Adnan Sayd did it, but the amount of disputed circumstantial evidence (and that was really the only evidence) used to convict him by a jury that deliberated for less than 3 hours is insane.

Glad to see that he might get a new trial, 17 years after the fact. Even if he is guilty of it.

That's not far from Wilmington, I've been wanting to check out some NC beaches up that way.  

I lived right on the sound at Wrightsville Beach for a stretch.  I love going back to visit, but usually in the fall or winter.  I'm a beach bum year round, but I really enjoy the winters down there.  It's quiet.  There's no summer haze, and you can see for miles.  It's my go to when I need to recharge.

Topsail is great as well.  Played in a few golf tourneys down there.  Always a good time.

Yeah, def not the most happening place, but definitely a place to go if you want to avoid absurd crowds and strange drifters.

Usually try to go there once a year, also stopping by Gastonia to visit family.

IIRC you said your aunt lives in Gastonia right?  So you drive to Gastonia first, then hit the beach up on the way home?  That's a long road trip.

"Old Man Yells at Cloud Pic"

Jokes, of course!

I'd live near a beach or on a beach if I could.  It's definitely my happy place.

I know. I do rant like an old man sometimes.  But Dadgummit, the world has changed and no sir-ee, I don't like it one bit.

I don't want no sun-burning, chaffing, dehydrating, fishy smelling, Canadian Speedo wearing, sea gulling (flying rats), Frisbee flying, shark-infested, jellyfish stinging, no place to park beach. :lol:   

I know. I do rant like an old man sometimes.  But Dadgummit, the world has changed and no sir-ee, I don't like it one bit.

I don't want no sun-burning, chaffing, dehydrating, fishy smelling, Canadian Speedo wearing, sea gulling (flying rats), Frisbee flying, shark-infested, jellyfish stinging, no place to park beach. :lol:   

You'd rather be killed by a bear and have your half-eaten corpse violated by hill billies. 

My parents just bought a place at Emerald Isle.  Did I hear someone request a RTT beach trip?

Hell NO, nobody wants to stay at one of your rentals Bates.

This is where i make a joke and you get mad at me. .....

:)

I have no idea what kind of joke you'd make about the jersey shore and me, but I could have sworn you were the one who was sensitive about the location jokes, or I'd make one about this.....

You'd rather be killed by a bear and have your half-eaten corpse violated by hill billies. 

"Why come on down, son! Nust about evryone thats come through here has left... a little bit of themselves behind, to give this place its unique and alluring charm"

See how he sets us all up like that?

Yesterday "people like to die in my rentals"

Today "hey guys, beach house?"

Archie has left us. I wish him the very best on hmthe rest of his journey. He will be missed.

I'm sorry and congrats. 

I can completely understand what it feels like to love a dog and need to let him go.

I wish Archie the best.

It's a vegan bbq.

2fc670e49730f0b35df2ab32d26ff133.jpg

i love me some Jersey shore.....!

seriously...  great place.

i was near Cape Hatteras last week (Rodanthe)

i tried to upload pictures... but just found out that my office blocks all image hosting sites.. d'oh!

(that might explain all the red x  i see all the time... )

Archived