Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

A couple of catch-ups:

Praise Glory Be, Springy!  Super glad you've found a home for Archie! (I didn't mean that rhyme, it just happened) :lol:

GMA is about to do a story about 'the dangers of Pokémon Go" after the commercial.

Ren Fest is awesome.  Here in GA there's a guy that does a cat show, and he's truly a wonder. :o   My dearly departed calico could "do the twirl" on the sideboards of my waterbed back in the day, without treats.  I was proud of myself, LOL 

Sorry, KB...if we'd behaved in the Garden of Eden, there would be no laundry.  :ph34r:

People are dumb. A coworker took a week off for her son's wedding. Someone rolls up to her desk today, "Why'd she do that? When I got married I only took one day off."

WTF? Why do you care how much vacation time someone uses for whatever reason they want?

With the popularity of Pokemon Go to get people active, and the success of the Paleo diet fad, I think there's a market for a 'Persistence Hunting' App as an alternative to MyFitnessPal and others.

Spend your whole day walking 20 miles gathering berries and edible plants. :P

They are not very colorful. So you might want to complement it with a nice bright Trump sign.

Who says that wasn't my plan. I want people to be confused on my views.

BLM

Trump

HB2

ProChoice

And a lbgt rights

That will show how PC and conservative I am.

Who says that wasn't my plan. I want people to be confused on my views.

BLM

Trump

HB2

ProChoice

And a lbgt rights

That will show how PC and conservative I am.

Make sure you get a Westboro (God hates faggots) sign as well..put it next to the lbgt sign. I think that would really throw people off.

With the popularity of Pokemon Go to get people active, and the success of the Paleo diet fad, I think there's a market for a 'Persistence Hunting' App as an alternative to MyFitnessPal and others.

Spend your whole day walking 20 miles gathering berries and edible plants. :P

If only trees gave off something useful, like WiFi.

You guys ever get sun stroke? I did in the Navy in Boot. Every once in a while it hits me again. I think that's what happened yesterday.

I was working outside since before sun up, by noon, I'm falling down, passing out, tripping over ****. I wasn't dehydrated.

It's painful. By 3pm I could barely run my mouth on line, because picking up my phone was hard.

I remember working in warehousing out of high school. There was one brutal night in Aug 2006. Was busting ass and the temps in there were easily 115+.

By the end of shift I got that lightheaded, dizzy far off feeling, after feeling prior like my brain was a dried sponge on a hot sidewalk ( you know its bad where not only your mouth feels dry, your damn head feels like its about ti burst).

Place started spinning and I dropped everything and tapped out. Embarrassing moment, but its either be a stubborn moron or die at 18.

They relieved me and I headed for the ER and got an IV.

Also worked crime scene cleanup at an apt in Alexandria where an older guy was found dead for weeks. Busted AC so when we opened the door it was like walking into the first circle of Hell. No sun stroke though

God, that smell had to be awful Sin.

I've had a few concussions (shocking I know) and it's kind of similar. Getting knocked out or whatever, it's a lot more defined I guess. You feel it coming, if it's from being hit with something or from the heat/exhaustion. 

This is weird, because you can still do somethings. You're not just dropping. You're kind of awake in the dream. It's hard to explain.

Boot in Orlando, in August was hell. The "grinder" was a huge parking lot to practice marching and torture the seaman (shut up dave). One entire side was always lined with active ambulances. People would drop left and right.

Archived