Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Speaking of America... was having a convo with a coworker, and we starting discussing how many people are doing a poor rendition of the Star Spangled Banner.

Me: Its all corporate now. They're not really looking to get artists who can really sing. Its all a bunch of pop stars.

Him: It's disrespectful to everyone that fought and defended that fort during the Revolutionary War...

Fergasun be on the airplane like:

Hah. I always check my bags, so I just flip my laptop. Private areas in faces will happen near the restrooms, as will some rubbing if people walk in opposite directions.

Even if you go back-to-back with the aisle person you will have your front in someones face.

I sat on a bulkzhead both flights yesterday... will get bugged the least.

Who is this Ariana Grande person ?

This little 12 year old girl who hasn't hit puberty yet, makes pop songs, and hates Americans. 

This whole thing with Cooley got me realizing Scot really is in charge of the franchise. Cooley, who should be ashamed of himself for stating numerous times this front office needed to get right yet decides to try to undermine it, states on the radio that 3 out of 4 decision makers wants him back but one person is preventing it from happening. It can only be Scot, who has been publicly declared in charge and wouldn't even broach the subject to the media. 

What the GM says, goes. Period. If he doesn't want to waste a roster spot on a guy who may or may not be a short term help, but will definitely not be a player they can develop than that's his prerogative and his job. I'm glad he isn't being a **** like Shanahan was.  

So you telling me America lost two World Series, wtf. America lost at Americas game? Damn shame.

Take in to account that most of the players on those teams were from the U.S. and Central America. Joe Carter, the hero for one of 'em, is from Oklahoma City. Sports franchise type thing instead of a home country thing.

Imagine London gets a team and starts winning Superbowls. Ugh. ****. Nevermind, don't imagine it. But I guarantee you their linemen would be from Iowa & Nebraska and the like.

if you ever decide to buy a weedwacker, dont go with the craftsman 25 cc incredipull. it is so poorly designed. takes me 25 minutes to cut the grass with a pushmower and upwards of 35 minutes to trim my tiny yard.

i dont remember having these kind of weedwacker problems when i was a kid and cut 6 or 7 yards a week.

Archived