Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My go to spices are usually garlic/onion powder, cayenne, Lawry's, Old Bay,oregano, thyme, cumin, celery salt, parsley, lemon pepper, and curry powder. Then a bevy of Montreal brand seasonings.

You can tell a lot about a man by looking at whats in his spice rack...

nice rack!

It wasn't your post that set me off...there were 2 especially that seemed to be more apologetic about it and really ticked me off. You at least agree they need to be put away.

You may be talking about me, but I said anyone who acts on something like that deserves the lock 'em up and throw away the key treatment. Yes, I will defend someone's right to exist even if they were born 'deficient.' If they act on it, in any way, that is where we get rid of them. 

You may be talking about me, but I said anyone who acts on something like that deserves the lock 'em up and throw away the key treatment. Yes, I will defend someone's right to exist even if they were born 'deficient.' If they act on it, in any way, that is where we get rid of them.

Nope wasn't you. See above my comment to chewie.

Wife surprised me a couple of times for my birthday a couple of days ago. First she takes me to a sports store so she can return a bike. As I'm looking at gym equipment,she calls over "Happy Birthday."  I look over and there's a nice utility weight bench waiting for me for my garage gym. Day of my birthday I wake up to find a card and will-call paperwork for appetizers,dinner,and tickets for Romeo and Juliet at the Shakespeare festival up in Lake Tahoe. We went last night. Awesome stuff. Great play with the lake in the background. She's a keeper that one. ;)

Read the Jared thread....there are a couple in there that are rationalizing and blaming it on mental issues and being born with a disease

My wife has her masters in sex offender therapy. It's not completely out there. According to her and research that it's not necessarily genetic but just an attraction that unfortunately is not allowed by law.

Pedophiles are not one size fits all, sorry poor choice, but each has a specific type they are attracted to. So a pedo attracted to boys that look age six, will not be attracted to 12 year old girls.

It's not to say they aren't wrong, because they are and it goes against why society has deemed okay-but it's about as easy as telling one of us who Likes fit, tan (adult) brunettes not to be attracted to those women any more. And then it's ability to resist the impulses. Which is more likely the deficiency they have.

No espero amor ni odio

Ya tengo bastante con mi dolor.

Maldigo el episodio

Lo peor es que yo fui quien lo escribió

Me esperan los demonios

Que deja tu olvido que juegan conmigo

Ya sé que es cobarde pedirte en una canción

Perdón. Perdón

Yo no entiendo. Por que yo no practicar en seis meses, mas o menos. Cuando yo vives con me esposa Peruana, yo sabe mucho.

Wife surprised me a couple of times for my birthday a couple of days ago. First she takes me to a sports store so she can return a bike. As I'm looking at gym equipment,she calls over "Happy Birthday." I look over and there's a nice utility weight bench waiting for me for my garage gym. Day of my birthday I wake up to find a card and will-call paperwork for appetizers,dinner,and tickets for Romeo and Juliet at the Shakespeare festival up in Lake Tahoe. We went last night. Awesome stuff. Great play with the lake in the background. She's a keeper that one. ;)

Sounds awesome, man.

My wife has her masters in sex offender therapy. It's not completely out there. According to her and research that it's not necessarily genetic but just an attraction that unfortunately is not allowed by law.

Pedophiles are not one size fits all, blah blah blah Yada Yada yada

Don't care...you prey on a child and take that child's innocence. You deserve to be on the next ship to Mars. If there are apologists and therapists that want to join them, that's upto them.

You will not change my mind on this. Don't bother trying. All the "studies" or "research" in the world will not convince me.

As far as I'm concerned, and data obtained from talking with those sickos is probably lies and manipulations.

Archived