Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

McCoy looked clunky, but as clunky as he looked, we still moved the ball. Not worried about that last fumble. Just trying crap in preseason. If this were a regular season game, we take the three.

Griffin holds the offense back. Our other two QBs don't seem to have any problems moving the ball. I just think it's over. Sad and dissapointed to say that as I was so excited when he was drafted. So, so excited.

Let's ignore the play of the QBs for a second...

Honestly, the pace of the offense looks much quicker with Kirk and Colt than it does with RG3. And that's something you can see without comparing who they are playing with or against.

Now, as far as the play goes, I'm just saying this... It seems like that unless everything is perfect, RG3 just can't operate well. Last week he had time to throw and he looked okay. Tonight, he had no time and he was terrible. Granted, the O-line really sucked. But still, it just seems like RG3 can't operate at all when he gets any pressure.

I don't know how much more I can defend his play...

Lemme ask yall, how much do we do the read-option anymore? Griffin would practically hand it off to Alfred, but then pull it back and fake the entire defense out. That moment where RG would hold the ball in Alfred's breadbasket seemed to last for more than an entire second. I don't notice it much anymore, and we were doing it all the time in '12.

McCoy looked clunky, but as clunky as he looked, we still moved the ball. Not worried about that last fumble. Just trying crap in preseason. If this were a regular season game, we take the three.

Griffin holds the offense back. Our other two QBs don't seem to have any problems moving the ball. I just think it's over. Sad and dissapointed to say that as I was so excited when he was drafted. So, so excited.

Okay

And you're singling out my posts for what reason?

He's just taking in what you are saying.

Time to get out the tape recorder

I am going to record it. Songs were Sugar by Maroon 5, and All of Me by John Legend.

She took off the headphones and said..."whew, I'm losing my voice". I almost fell off the chair with that one.

I just had her try to sing Rap God by Eminem. haha.  

I got home late so I'm trying to catch up on the game...still in the first quarter. So far I haven't seen Griffin look bad yet, the OLine is giving him nothing though. That one pass to the sideline for Roberts on the out route was a drop by Roberts(no surprise there). Man did he get destroyed on it. 

If this is how the OL is going to block this season. The Griffin haters are going to be happy when he's done by Week 3. And then they may not be too pleased to see Cousins and McCoy don't look as good when they're not playing against second and third unit players. 

I got home late so I'm trying to catch up on the game...still in the first quarter. So far I haven't seen Griffin look bad yet, the OLine is giving him nothing though. That one pass to the sideline for Roberts on the out route was a drop by Roberts(no surprise there). Man did he get destroyed on it.

If this is how the OL is going to block this season. The Griffin haters are going to be happy when he's done by Week 3. And then they may not be too pleased to see Cousins and McCoy don't look as good when they're playing against second and third unit players.

Logic? Can it be?

Surely its all Griffin, right? Son of a **** sucked tonight at blocking DET's pass rushers. Then he died.

He's dead, Jim. Season is lost. Get the coffin

Archived