Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sitting here working on the Photo web site and checking up on the wildfire news when I hear a jet way up in the air just screaming over the house. * &*^&(*&^&&(&  Air Show this weekend featuring the Thunderbirds. Run outside and for the next 25 minutes they flew around the valley. Several times right over the house. Very cool. :)

2005 for sure man. Magical ****. That defense was Superbowl level. How intense would it be when we were on defense? All Redskins fans were smiling, with violence running through their heads, flames in the eyes, when we were on defense. You knew somebody's **** was about to get ****ed up. Every drive.

When the other team would score you'd be like, wtf? How? Why? Who? Hmph!

The Giants game was an exception. We'll just ignore that. ST still blew dude up in to Shawn Springs, and Shawn was all doubled over in pain. Caught Tiki "The Redskin Killer" Barber from behind.

Our offense was bad at scoring, which made the defense all that more beloved. Still, the offense would come up big when we needed 'em. Santana, Clinton, Cooley...the three beams of hope, classic characters all on one team.

I think 2012 would've beat the 2005 most of the time, unless RGIII got ravaged early in the game. 2005's offense would score 13 points and give 2012 the ball too much. 2012's offense was ridikoolus, what a matchup that'd be.

****ting on the Boys on Thanksgiving pretty much cements 2012 for me. God we were Getting. In. That. Ass.

Sorry defense kept it from being a blowout. Completely changed the prospects of that season

Smashing the Cowboys at Fed Ex in 2005 was the craziest I've ever seen that stadium. Think it was a record number of people. 7 sacks, 4 interceptions, Cooley scored 3 first half TDs, final score 35-7. Was on SNF in the middle of our 5 game streak at the end of the season. That is probably my favorite game of all time.

Archived