Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sooner than later, please! Both movies are INSANE. Saying Raid 1 and 2 are "action packed" doesn't do them justice. 2 hours of close quarters combat, with small arms and hand to hand ass-kicking.

I want say so much more but I don't want to give anything away. Watch them both today. Whatever you had planned to do today, cancel.

I own RAID 1, and only seen a couple of fight scenes of 2. But I got a lot of time before I need to go into work so I'm going to make it happen.

Did he really just say, "girlfriend". Damn son.

Yeah, IX got me a little worked up. Brought out the "street" in me (if I really have one-haha).

And IX is a good dude and loyal fan. Can't take that away from him.  Now that I have some, ahem, "disposable income" from not being married, I'm thinking of putting some clams down on some Winthrop basketball season tickets.  Heard you can get them for less than $300 behind the scorers table.  I sat in row 1, seat 1 one time.  Loved it.  I'm going to try to get that seat if it's available.

Im a little underwhelmed by your lack of taste buds

Moved into my new townhouse last month and I went to the grocery store to stock up. Had spices on my list (onion powder, oregano, etc,) and meant to get some Old Bay and completely forgot. I also forgot flour, but that's not as important as Old Bay.

Yeah, IX got me a little worked up. Brought out the "street" in me (if I really have one-haha).

And IX is a good dude and loyal fan. Can't take that away from him. Now that I have some, ahem, "disposable income" from not being married, I'm thinking of putting some clams down on some Winthrop basketball season tickets. Heard you can get them for less than $300 behind the scorers table. I sat in row 1, seat 1 one time. Loved it. I'm going to try to get that seat if it's available.

Moved into my new townhouse last month and I went to the grocery store to stock up. Had spices on my list (onion powder, oregano, etc,) and meant to get some Old Bay and completely forgot. I also forgot flour, but that's not as important as Old Bay.

My go to spices are usually garlic/onion powder, cayenne, Lawry's, Old Bay,oregano, thyme, cumin, celery salt, parsley, lemon pepper, and curry powder. Then a bevy of Montreal brand seasonings.

You can tell a lot about a man by looking at whats in his spice rack...

Read the Jared thread....there are a couple in there that are rationalizing and blaming it on mental issues and being born with a disease

I'm one of those folks.  Don't get me wrong here, dude should be locked up for 15-20 years with the "biggest" convict in there.  

But there's really no arguing that folks who are sexually attracted to kids, serial killers, pyromaniacs....something ain't wired right.  There are some serious issues going on upstairs.  I wasn't making excuses for them, and maybe I should have been more clear on that.  

I'm one of those folks. Don't get me wrong here, dude should be locked up for 15-20 years with the "biggest" convict in there.

But there's really no arguing that folks who are sexually attracted to kids, serial killers, pyromaniacs....something ain't wired right. There are some serious issues going on upstairs. I wasn't making excuses for them, and maybe I should have been more clear on that.

It wasn't your post that set me off...there were 2 especially that seemed to be more apologetic about it and really ticked me off. You at least agree they need to be put away.

I agree with Chew. Whether it should be allowed is another thing all together. Think about it, some people say there is nothing wrong with being born gay because they didn't choose to be born gay. I can literally exchange gay with pedophilia and it is the same argument. Why it shouldn't be allowed is because of consent. Two adults are capable of consent, unlike a child and an adult. That's why it shouldn't be allowed. Same thing when talking about bestiality. Also, just cause we are wired someway It doesn't make it an excuse for acting on those desires. We all have self control and are in control of our actions.

It wasn't your post that set me off...there were 2 especially that seemed to be more apologetic about it and really ticked me off. You at least agree they need to be put away.

all good, brother!  I just didn't want folks to think I was a pedo apologist lol.  

Docs one of them fancy ass physics majors. Dont let the SoCal slang fool you

Ok...now all I can think of is what "ass physics" would entail...

Are there mathematical equations for ass shake? Or the amount of anti grav that a Kardashian ass requires?

Archived