Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Clietas...I'm referencing e-cigs...but if you are ever going to Hong Kong or Singapore? Send me a pm. We can talk about old school "under glass." Dragon chasing and all....Oh!!! Or Thailand!!!

Mmmmm....Thailand. (Insert Homer Simpson drool face here)

Catching "Twister" from the beginning for the first time in probably 15 years. Two takeaways: Helen hunt and Jami Gertz were smokin hot, and rip PSH :(

As many times as I've seen Twister, it wasnt until the last time (back in March) that I realized that one dude was Philip Seymour Hoffman. I think the other dude was Marv from Home Alone

Clietas...I'm referencing e-cigs...but if you are ever going to Hong Kong or Singapore? Send me a pm. We can talk about old school "under glass." Dragon chasing and all....Oh!!! Or Thailand!!!

Mmmmm....Thailand. (Insert Homer Simpson drool face here)

Thought so since you posted a link to oils. I also own a i420 pen, but it's not even really a vaporizer. More like a cars cigarette lighter. I mainly stick to freebasing Skittles these days so no SE Asia for me. :)

Some insurance companies use your credit score to set your car insurance rate

Girl at work giving me no play. Is it cause she pharmacy and am a simple cashier boy?

Could be anything. Could be not finding you attractive. Could be she has a crush on someone else at the moment and you're not breaking into her radar. Could be she is shy and insecure and is wondering why you'd be interested in her.

Some insurance companies use your credit score to set your car insurance rate

Could be anything. Could be not finding you attractive. Could be she has a crush on someone else at the moment and you're not breaking into her radar. Could be she is shy and insecure and is wondering why you'd be interested in her.

Yeah, being friendly and sociable at first, may unlock those secrets

There is a spider in my room and I think she is pregnant.

Machine gun on top of some sandbags should do the trick.

As far as the work booty, even if all you want to do is tap it - sometimes you gotta play the game. Some of them girls need a lot of justification to open the pearly gate. They don't want to seem like whores. If they only knew.

Machine gun on top of some sandbags should do the trick.

As far as the work booty, even if all you want to do is tap it - sometimes you gotta play the game. Some of them girls need a lot of justification to open the pearly gate. They don't want to seem like whores. If they only knew.

Have you ever seen a baby spider swarm? Machine-gun ain't gonna stand a chance. I'm thinking he'll need to construct some form of flamethrower.

When you guys make fun of it me it makes sad.

Lol as if. I bought some ole bay seasoning, it better be good.

Walk up to her while she's at the Drop-Off Prescription line, pull your dick out and let it drop right on the counter. Say "What's good?" with zero expression on your face.

You're welcome.

I don't want to break the counter...

Archived