Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Not sure which topic brings out the dumb more in our fanbase: Cooley wanting to come back or RG3? It's really close IMO.

Not sure if this is an apt analogy of not, but honestly, this season feels like waiting for an asteroid impact. Some people are busy praying and hoping, while others are rioting and maiming people in the streets. It is unreal how crazy **** is right now, and its just preseason Wk II.

This town is just a cannibalistic cesspool when it comes to this team

McCloughans inner strength will be tested this season. No team drives a man to drink more than this one. Not even close

She's sexy. U seen her nudies?! Lawd.

She's a Republican, but if she asked me to, I'd join Donald's campaign tomorrow

Goddamn. You must have nude pics of every woman thats ever existed. But nah, I haven't seen them. Don't care about her political leanings, so long as she lean back and let me ratta tat tat

The issue is you all think it sucks at the park and I hear you I get agitated when these crowds won't move and they have these long ass lines but it's still a good place. I am getting tired of not having somewhere to eat. I went to OS park and there were no tables cause they were all reserved for some private event. I was forced to eat my crab chipper in my seat. The agony

Nah, she's a rich woman with access to the best cosmetics, surgeons, and personal trainers in the world.

Now, Stacey Dash.... thats an alien

To be fair, Dash is also almost a decade younger than Sharon Stone. Let's see how she looks in another 9-10 years..which often are hard years for female celebs when it comes to beauty/body changes. 

But yes..Dash is smokin'. Crazy. But hot.

Pouring rain here at the beach :(

On a side note I got my SIL and BIL hooked on Rescue Me.

Yeah but that was nowhere near as bad as this. Deion actually came back out of retirement to play with the Ravens as their nickel guy for like 2 years. That was probably worse

And Smith wasn't out of football 3-4 years, he was just cut by the Bills. Iirc, he led the team in tackles his first year with us.

Edit - not sure if he led in tackles, but he had 58 and 10 sacks.

Granted. I was just putting it out there that this team has signed players out of the old folks home before lol. Maybe not to this degree since it is Cooley we're talking about here which automatically generates attention. But some of the franchise's history under Danny is not far removed.

To be fair, Dash is also almost a decade younger than Sharon Stone. Let's see how she looks in another 9-10 years..which often are hard years for female celebs when it comes to beauty/body changes.

But yes..Dash is smokin'. Crazy. But hot.

Im convinced every female celeb is crazy. Especially the older more attractive ones. All that money, plus trying to keep up with the Jones' in terms of appearance. Then you can't find a man because all the ones you want are messing with 21 year old sexy airheads, or want you, along with 6 other women for every day of the week. Average salary guys, even the good looking ones are off the table (because every celeb wants an actor/director/musician/pro athlete/ doctor/lawyer/CEO/Royalty if they can help it). That, and they are likely coming off of their their 3rd/4th failed marriage, nearing the murderous breaking point.

Women like Sharon Stone, Dash, Halle, J Lo, etc, will always be hot. Always. When you look like a goddess from a distant galaxy in yohr 20s and 30s, and you take care of yourself, as long as the cash keeps flowing, they will always be hot.

Granted. I was just putting it out there that this team has signed players out of the old folks home before lol. Maybe not to this degree since it is Cooley we're talking about here which automatically generates attention. But some of the franchise's history under Danny is not far removed.

Yeah. This is next level 9th circle of Hell type of **** here though. If this becomes some kind of legit controversy, where there are rumors of a rift between FO execs I just might end everything.

Anyone in the RTT world a DC United fan? Any Barras or Screaming Eagles?

I've been following DCU for a few years. But a couple months ago I went to my first game at RFK. Absolutely loved it. Rowdy as ****. I'm now officially a member of La Barra Brava and go to as many games as I can.

Archived