Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hubby just called RG kitty "Boss". :lol:

On that note:  a guy on the radio the other day referred to his attitude about the Falcons as "responsibly optimistic".  I thought about it.

I'm still thinkin' about it. 

(I think I'm a complete homer, just like Joey T....just not quite as obnoxious about it B) ).

Firm

But a lot of asses look good in yoga pants

Agreed. I've long said that yoga pants were largely meant for women with little or no ass. Women with serious ass don't need yoga pants, or even tight jeans. You could put them in an astronaut suit and their ass would still be visible.

Plus the yoga butt as well. Not that I hate it, but it aint the same as a nice, natural, generational dna awsomeness ass. Now do some yoga with an ass like that, then throw on some yoga pants or a tight dress?

Oh lawd.

Anyone remember when towel-pics were a thing?

Yeah. Still haven't recovered.

dropped my iphone 6 in a pool Saturday at Myrtle Beach. Still dead. Losing my mind after working a 32 Thursday/Friday. Not a good few days. 

damn, bruh.  Rough weekend.  

any chance you can get back to that lake house with a cute coworker?  Sounds like you could use a steak and a beej.

Hell, it's Monday afternoon... Today is perfect. Only 5 seats sold for the 2 P.M. show.

I understand though. Monday is my go to for movies, which I rarely go to anyway (get all the movie channels).

Not a fan of Rap, so I'll probably pass.

This is not just Rap music. The story is bigger than that.

Boy, sometimes it's like RG3 just acts like he wants people to hate him. My goodness man lol

Lol

Who cares about opinions when he's in the pocket, it feels like he wants people to hit him. Rob was LEVELED on a completed pass. That's not normal, man.

If I might be permitted to be honest, sometimes I hate that I love the Redskins. Is that fair? Am I cheating on my first love?

Lol pretty sure his quote was taken out of context

Yeah, in all actuality, it was taken out of context... but EVERYTHING he says is taken out of context. So why fuel the fire by saying your the best? I'm all for self-confidence, but dang dude. 

This is what he said though...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/08/17/rgiii-i-feel-like-im-the-best-quarterback-in-the-nfl/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_1_na

“I don’t feel like I have to come out here and show anybody anything or why I’m better than this guy or better than that guy. It’s more about going out and affirming that for me, I go out and I play, I know I’m the best quarterback on this team. I feel like I’m the best quarterback in the league and I have to go out and show that,” he said. “Any athlete at any level, if they concede to someone else, they’re not a top competitor, they’re not trying to be the best that they can be. There’s guys in this league that have done way more than me. But, I still view myself as the best because that’s what I work toward every single day.”

He said he feels he is the best qb in the league. The audacity.

I feel I'm the best poster on this board.

Gotta say, I already can't wait until this season is over. I'm undecided on whether ot not I have a problem with that ( I mean, there's self esteem, then there's realizing that you had a flaming turd 2014, and that you have a lot to prove, if you want to continue to even be a starting QB, which I think he does).

However, what I absolutely have a gigantic problem with, is him turning every presser into an adventure, which he's been doing since 2013. If he plays well, no one cares, but you continue to make yourself look like a gump, saying it when you've played like you have cancer for 2 years in a row.

Yeah, in all actuality, it was taken out of context... but EVERYTHING he says is taken out of context. So why fuel the fire by saying your the best? I'm all for self-confidence, but dang dude.

This is what he said though...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/08/17/rgiii-i-feel-like-im-the-best-quarterback-in-the-nfl/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_1_na

Not as bad as I thought. Still though, he just needs to throttle down with all that. Just worry about getting the mechanics down, knowing your protections, knowing where defenders are, etc. Let everything else come to you. Don't worry about showing people how great you can be... get everything down pat, and it will show itself.

Lol

Who cares about opinions when he's in the pocket, it feels like he wants people to hit him. Rob was LEVELED on a completed pass. That's not normal, man.

If I might be permitted to be honest, sometimes I hate that I love the Redskins. Is that fair? Am I cheating on my first love?

I agree man. Dude gets smashed in to smithereens every game at least once. I mean maybe even at least twice. He slides like he's jumping in to a plastic ball pit at McDonalds, and he loves to make a pass right as a monster is barreling down on him.

I am exhausted with the Redskins. Haven't been this disinterested since I was a young teenager. It started with ST's death, then some horrible seasons, and the name change controversy, our savior QB breaking his **** again, and now being on his 'last legs' here. It's all too much bro. I'm in shock as a fan. Can't feel all the pain, numb.

Bunch of nancies on this board. 

Hey, if you don't wanna watch the Redskins...

you're my man, 100 grand.  I want no parts of you.  

But I'd pay good money to fight the cornballs on here who get off on questioning people's fandom.   :ph34r:

Archived