Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

you're my man, 100 grand.  I want no parts of you.  

But I'd pay good money to fight the cornballs on here who get off on questioning people's fandom.   :ph34r:

Wow, you must be tough. Here's your ribbon.

I'll still watch the games and won't ever switch teams. I'm just ****in bored with it. So the **** what.

Man, lighten up fellas. I've just wanted to use that image for awhile lol

I don't care or question people's fandom. We're all here for different reasons and to have a good time.  

Damn, some dude posted some fake feel good in the RGIII thread apparently lol. Currently getting grilled by Subs.

He must be Red Beasts little brother or something.

That's a weird situation going on over there. 

Duck Donuts. Pretty good but I'd hazard a guess that it's becoming overrated.

Also, it seems like there are Eastern European slave workers manning the stores here. I think a couple of them may be squatting in the house across the street from us.

Had t for the first time and thought it was amazing. We're you here today? We were.

When people travel on airplanes, why do they put the carryon above their seat? I always put mine across the aisle - it is so much easier to get at both in flight and after flight.

So I don't put my junk in another person's face if I need something out of my bag.

Watching the TN-ATL replay. Is it me or does Orakpo look fat as hell?

Had t for the first time and thought it was amazing. We're you here today? We were.

I was . Corolla Duck Donuts. Early as ****, like 7:15.

Then I was in the beach with my Redskins canopy that broke... Just like the Redskins. ****ing Redskins. Have to get a new canopy at super wings tomorrow.

Archived