Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yes, I agree.

There might have been one movie that she was ever in where I thought to myself, "Self, Uma is looking pretty great right now."

The rest of the time it's, "What idiot let this troll on screen?"

And that one movie is Pulp Fiction. Anything else she's in and her character is always described as much prettier than the reality. 

You want to be high for this.

Always am.

Oh my goodness I've just made a new discovery named Danica Collins. I might be in love.

AKA Donna Ambrose. Popular in the UK, I know that from looking at her page on xvids. Tells ya where they rank in video clicks in particular countries, and in combined in the world. She's #22 in the UK, #497 in the world.

Lisa Ann is #1 in the U.S., and #1 in the world too. Has an especially fake lookin' rack, looks like her lips have had work, maybe her entire face. That ass looks like it has implants as well, but it might just be years worth of lower body workouts and genetics. Would trounce.

Best mobile video games?

I want something outside Candy Soda Crush and Angry Birds 2 (just came out, am enjoying, but really just now of the same). PC games for me: Civilization games, SimAnt, Maniac Mansion 2: Day of the Tentacle (God what a great game), X-Wing and then X-Wing vs Tie Fighter, and then I absolutely LOVED the Sierra Front Page Sports football and baseball games. I wish I could meet someone who played those games.

Platform: RPG and Action-Adventure games (think God of War). My favorite game ever and what I think is the best game ever: Chrono Trigger)

So yeah, with all that said, any recommendations would be appreciated. I finally got a great phone and want to take advantage of it (S6 Edge).

I ****ing LOVE the camera on this thing. My masterpiece so far

2015-07-27%2014.52.05_zps4k4bos5g.jpg

Archived