Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Goddamn. You must have nude pics of every woman thats ever existed. But nah, I haven't seen them. Don't care about her political leanings, so long as she lean back and let me ratta tat tat

you're in my top inner-circle of ES homies, so I need to ask:  shall I PM you the link to Stacey's nudies?  it'll change your life.  and unlike some of the "ES merit police/do the right thing" chumps, these aren't "leaked" photos.  Stacey Dash's privacy was NOT invaded, as she willingly posed nude for Playboy. So if you were to view her nude photos, you're not not "doing the right thing."  

just say the word, brother.  Dash's ass cheeks and breasts are so beautiful....god dang.  

Ix is the 1%

call him out on his salary   :o

I ate too much biryani and tandoori chicken at the buffet today. I can no longer move send help

I dont trust buffets, but its better than an aged double quarter pounder

you're in my top inner-circle of ES homies, so I need to ask: shall I PM you the link to Stacey's nudies? it'll change your life. and unlike some of the "ES merit police/do the right thing" chumps, these aren't "leaked" photos. Stacey Dash's privacy was NOT invaded, as she willingly posed nude for Playboy. So if you were to view her nude photos, you're not not "doing the right thing."

just say the word, brother. Dash's ass cheeks and breasts are so beautiful....god dang.

call him out on his salary :o

Now that I remember I may have already seen them. I used her in the babe draft years ago and used several of her safe nude playboy pics. Yeah... Alien.

do u have dc 15 club season ticket holder plan

No earthly idea what that is.

And to answer your post before this, there are no buffering issues for HBO Now. It runs about as smooth as Netflix and Hulu. In fact, shows go on air the same time they do on cable TV. In fact, sometimes earlier :)

Right now HBO has Cinemax series "The Knick" streaming. Probably one of the best first few episodes of any show I've seen and can't wait to go through the whole thing.

I am planning on getting Showtimes stand alone service when Homeland returns as well.

All in all, I think between Hulu, Netflix, HBO Now and Showtime, I'll end up paying the same as I would for cable. The only difference is I would much rather my money go to those companies than Comcast.

That is the wizards season ticket holder club

DC 12 Club Membership Benefits

The lowest prices and guaranteed same seat location for all Wizards home regular season and playoff games

Flexible, no added-cost payment options up to 7 months in length

Access to dozens of member events, including the annual DC 12 Club Member “Meet the Team” Party

Right now HBO has Cinemax series "The Knick" streaming. Probably one of the best first few episodes of any show I've seen and can't wait to go through the whole thing.

Clive currrr-ushed Season 1, i expect more awesomeness from season 2.  great show.

@ No excuses, when I look at your avi, all I see/think is "My Dear, sweet brother Numsi!"  

That is the wizards season ticket holder club

DC 12 Club Membership Benefits

The lowest prices and guaranteed same seat location for all Wizards home regular season and playoff games

Flexible, no added-cost payment options up to 7 months in length

Access to dozens of member events, including the annual DC 12 Club Member “Meet the Team” Party

Nah I ain't got time for that.

Sin, you need to get up on The Knick. Dark, medical drama. The first ten minutes of the pilot had me ****ting myself.

Vishal....as in No Excuses?  Cool dude, there.  Anybody with a strong ass TV game is #myman.  

Fear the Walking Dead in t-minus 5 days.  Sin, prepare that anus.  AMC is coming in dry, and cold.  #carlpuddingpops

Chew always be looking out for his peeps. Do your thing, my light-skinded, fellow cornball, brotha. 

Honestly?  Like, full transparency?  When I look in the mirror, all i see is Greg Gumbel.   

My wife tells me how corny I am all the time, and I can't dance for ****.  ::cue the cbs football music::

greg-gumbel.jpg

Vishal....as in No Excuses? Cool dude, there. Anybody with a strong ass TV game is #myman.

Fear the Walking Dead in t-minus 5 days. Sin, prepare that anus. AMC is coming in dry, and cold. #carlpuddingpops

Yeah, I still can't bring myself to call him No Excuses yet. We'll see on FTWD. Gonn at length about why im not a fan of this, but if its the ****, then its the ****, and I will watch religiously

Irish people are darker than Chew.

Two things you don't want to look directly at -- the Sun, and Chew.

Be havin' a conversation with 'em like

My man is all Beyond The Spectrum and ****. Gotta use mirrors and **** during the right time of day. Go up to my bro and be like 

tumblr_mfozjngqVb1rra86mo1_1280.jpg

Anyone in the RTT world a DC United fan? Any Barras or Screaming Eagles?

I've been following DCU for a few years. But a couple months ago I went to my first game at RFK. Absolutely loved it. Rowdy as ****. I'm now officially a member of La Barra Brava and go to as many games as I can.

Been supporting them since their inception. Went to few games when I lived in the area. Still keep up with them.

Archived