Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

'preciate the honesty, bro.  better off coming from within than hearing it from us.  :P

dude, what?!  GTFOHWTBS.  that cream turns it up another notch. 

Can't do it.

Although interestingly, I can sometimes appreciate sour cream in a regular Mexican burrito.  With lettuce and all that.

Bummed that Disney just announced that Phineas and Ferb is ending this June. 

I know..it's a kid show. Whatever. 

It's okay, DuckTales is coming back.

My wife wants one.  I asked her the same question.  Basically, she said 'so I don't have to pull out my phone.'  I said, 'yeah, that is so much work.'  She told me to 'shut up.'

I got my first iPhone in October.  Before that I had a flip phone.  I'm behind on technology.  She will get one, I don't mind, just like giving her a hard time.  A co-worker of hers has had a similar watch for a couple of years now.  So, she has been looking forward to the Apple Watch.

I'm so behind on technology, I still sit on my front porch playing banjo.  I live in Alabama, so yes I am a Bama.

My friends has a smart watch. He got it for work though. Can't fathom ever wasting money on one. I'd sooner buy my dog a sweater and AFAIC that is a jailable offense.

So I recently joined the "apple snob" iphone club.

How do I put cool ringtones on this thing?  iTunes?

Is there an app like zedge? (zedge isn't allowed to download directly to the phone, have to use laptop based program....grrr apple)

I'm in VA gang!

Charlotte gang, I'll be coming back through on Tuesday, I'll be getting off I-77,and I'm quick, if you've got an hour. Let's meet up!

What time Mary ?

So you are going to get off I-77 onto I-85 I assume?  I'm about 20 mins from that exchange.  Will be hard to get out that way depending on the time.  If it's during work hours (8:30 am -5:30 pm) I'm at their mercy, they have us locked down with covering for other people out.  

If it's later in the day though, I might be able to meet up.  Either way, I'll do my best :)  If tha man don't hold me back :(

Archived