Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Is this cornball? We mainly go out through our garage, so we go down the steps to it. There's a space right above the steps that could hold the sign below right before you make a left turn to go out. I'm not a Notre Dame fan, didn't go there. Although my wife's grandpa did and he just passed this year. I think it would just be a fun sign. 

Play_like_a_champion_sign.jpg

I think I found an idea for a new thread with a poll for the tailgate. I found out yesterday that people stand up when they wipe after taking a ****? Interested to see how common that is.

for people with back injuries,, yeah ..

^darts fast, really fast >>>>

I think I found an idea for a new thread with a poll for the tailgate. I found out yesterday that people stand up when they wipe after taking a ****? Interested to see how common that is. 

Ummmmm. Nah. Some things,well,should left for the guess work. TMI thing.

(PCS the party pooper leaves). 

What is going on in the world?

It's humid as hell in the pacific northwest.

I'm not used to this nonsense.  (grew up in Norfolk, va so I know what humidity is LOL)

Outside it's amazingly breezy and cool, inside this warehouse it's absolutely brutal.

and its nowhere near hot yet.

And I have to motivate these troglodytes into working, ruck up troop!

I wish the Bulls would win the friggin' series... :(

Meh. I think the hate Lebron thing is as unreasonable as the hate Tiger (pre-scandal) thing was in golf.

To me, Lebron should probably win the MVP every year because his team without him is a lottery pick team.

But that doesn't mean that he's off limits to parody. :) 

And I have to motivate these troglodytes into working, ruck up troop!

Damn straight, soldier.

When i was in hs i worked in a warehouse. Remember some really bad summers, slaving in there, sweating buckets. It was pushing 120 in there on the regular, easily. Used to carry two big ass things of gatorade in order to survive. I remember one night, I was about to keel over from the heat, it was so bad. Started seeing double vision. Ended up getting cussed out by the supervisor because we were shorthanded that night.

Winter was just as tough, with all the bay doors open and the wind wipping around everywhere, ice trails from the trucks all throughout the warehouse. Hands frozen solid, having to ignore the pain. I actually have minor nerve issues in my left hand from all the time i spent there in the bitter freezing cold.

**** was crazy, but it made a grown ass man out of me.

Archived