Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Meh. I think the hate Lebron thing is as unreasonable as the hate Tiger (pre-scandal) thing was in golf.

To me, Lebron should probably win the MVP every year because his team without him is a lottery pick team.

Not even...just kinda grown tired of Lebron. Same with San Antonio. I realize Lebron is in the prime (back end) of his career, so of course he'll be around late in the season for a few more years. But I'm sick of him, and that's not hate.

I just want some fresh blood. How fun would a Warriors/Bulls series be? It wouldn't be NEARLY as sexy for espn, the nba itself, etc if all mighty Bron Bron wasn't there, but i wanna see some young(er) guys going at it.

My Lebron hate cloud evaporated when he returned to the home team that he defeated on several years ago.

I wanted the Bulls to win the series, but honestly, I kinda hate both teams. Wiz can take either of them, and even if they don't, GS/LAC/Memphis would wax that ass anyway.

It just sucks. East is wide open, and they were the Wizards are playing, they could probably make it to the Finals. But without Wall, I don't even know if we can beat Atlanta sorry asses (Excuse my French, but them bammas are some straight booty).

Tonight will go a long way for me. We take a 3-1 lead, and I will believe.

Booty isn't a French word. Is it ?

If they play like they did the first 3Q of the last game and maintain that through just two more games.

I was in shock that it was such a blowout without Wall...then the brutal collapse was annoying.

Congrats on the win though Bullets fans.

Booty isn't a French word. Is it ?

"Boo-tai," maybe? depends in the pronunciation. Either way I'm gonna eat.

Bros, if you like horror, you gotta check out "it follows." A lot of hype around this joint. It could have been better, but i really liked it. The soundtrack is so eerie and strange. True throwback horror to the 70s.

Dat muzik doe

It just sucks. East is wide open, and they were the Wizards are playing, they could probably make it to the Finals. But without Wall, I don't even know if we can beat Atlanta sorry asses (Excuse my French, but them bammas are some straight booty).

Tonight will go a long way for me. We take a 3-1 lead, and I will believe.

For real!  ATL is Charmin soft, except for that back-up guard w/ the blonde patch, Schroeder.  If the Wiz can get up 3-1, I don't see the Hawks running off 3 in a row.

First offer in today or tomorrow. Went for a 2nd visit last Friday. In Fort Mill off Sutton Road (exit 83) right before Rock Hill. 3 bdr, 2 1/2 bath, one car garage.

That's awesome. Single man, that's all you need.  One room as an office/ guest room, another as an actual guest room (closest to the second bath), and you are all set. Laundry upstairs or first floor ?

Now imagine her in a skimp ass bikini, running around. Luckily the gf wasn't there. I was drooling like Scooby in front of a stacked ham sandwich.

I have no idea how old she is (I'm guessing like 19-21). I wouldn't mess with a chick below 23 at this point, but this is one of those circumstances where I'd waive that rule. Good lord.

That's  the thing about bball chicks. Most look apocalyptically busted, but for every 10 of them, there is an absolute Egyptian goddess... who at the very least, is into guys (and at the very most, is bi)

Amazonian tribal seductress

Never say never. With miss Breion, I'd say yes in probably 35 different languages. I just am more attracted to grown woman sophistication. With her though, its just too much. Way too much.

22 will last about 6 months tops at your age Chew.

You will get bored with conversation,

Exactly. Older chicks just get it. Younger ones can, too, but it's rare.

good thing my boss walked by and looked over my shoulder.

you guys made him drop his papers LMAO

I looked at him "hey car ramrod, do you need assistance?" LOL

and my .02

I like women with a little more meat on their bones.  I likes the jiggle when they wiggle.

Archived