Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Exactly. Older chicks just get it. Younger ones can, too, but it's rare.

The thing with me has always been...don't need me, want me. I always want her, she's an awesome, giving, caring person.

We don't need each other for most things. We need each other personally. Not even really emotionally.  

She understands the buttons to push to make me happy, and I understand her buttons.

You always want to try to find that woman that will be ride or die. I would die for my wife, without a second thought if it meant that I could save her, I would go to prison for the rest of my life to save hers. She would do the same for me.

Crazy, because we are not shady or grimy...but when you are getting to know someone...you know who is down.

The thing with me has always been...don't need me, want me. I always want her, she's an awesome, giving, caring person.

We don't need each other for most things. We need each other personally. Not even really emotionally.  

She understands the buttons to push to make me happy, and I understand her buttons.

You always want to try to find that woman that will be ride or die. I would die for my wife, without a second thought if it meant that I could save her, I would go to prison for the rest of my life to save hers. She would do the same for me.

Crazy, because we are not shady or grimy...but when you are getting to know someone...you know who is down.

This.

MrsGoon doesn't need me.  She wants me in her life.  Same the other way.

Don't have to ask if I'd die for her, I'd raze cities in her name if I felt I had to.

Kinda where I'm at now. Hasn't even been a year, yet. She's the younger mature type as well. When I met her she was 22. Will be 24 in Sep. Got the soul of a 35 year old, though.

I like women with a little more meat on their bones.  I likes the jiggle when they wiggle.

This.  USDA Approved

I think the biggest key for any relationship is listening to the details.

I just found out yesterday what to get my father-in-law for Father's Day.  

Homerun.

Mother In law misses her sister...she lives in Vegas...that was an easy gift for us. Crazy part, her sister has never been to the strip...it's going to be crazy. haha.

Wife's birthday is in June...I know what I am getting her.

Half of our Christmas gifts have been planned or bought already.

Surfer/model Anastasia Ashley is 28?

Good lord.

http://www.eparsa.com/media/k2/items/cache/e4ee8bc1845a093c2e96a317938eb68b_XL.jpg

http://www.joblo.com/moviehotties/images/news-gallery/thumb/Sexy%20Twitpics%20Anastasia%20Ashley%20pt2%2040.jpg

edit..made mine links so that you have the choice to view such beauty and it's not forced on you. ;)

Is this cornball? We mainly go out through our garage, so we go down the steps to it. There's a space right above the steps that could hold the sign below right before you make a left turn to go out. I'm not a Notre Dame fan, didn't go there. Although my wife's grandpa did and he just passed this year. I think it would just be a fun sign. 

I'm a huge VT fan and I have this hanging above my man cave door so I hit it each time I leave the room. 

eb62e44199b4218af1a90ab4d4b144fc.jpg 

which is a replica of the actual Hokie stone and and sign the VT players touch as they run out of the tunnel onto the field

AspHM2hCMAArgMv.jpg

I wanted to put it on the outside of the door so that I touched it and reached for excellence every time I went in the man cave to watch sports and play videogames but the wife wouldn't let that fly.  

Oh snap, haha.

I don't even know what to say.

Going to get you one of those stones Taze.

Ok well I guess I'm going to have to view this thread on my phone now since it's turned into bikini pics and is on the fast track to a lockdown lol.

Sorry about that man. I think I only posted one, but I don't want you to be in an awkward situation.

Oh snap, haha.

Sorry about that man. I think I only posted one, but I don't want you to be in an awkward situation.

Haha all good just had to close the page since I'm at work.

Couldn't chance it.

I sent my post then scroll up to see what I missed and bang booty everywhere lol

This thread aint getting locked down on my watch. We keep it sexy, but classy. And we threaten to murder the entire family of those who post something out of buns.... I mean, bounds.

And you can have the VT stuff, Momma. I'm just bitter, still having visions of Jacory Harris self destructing in Blacksburg. The last time I had legit hope. Just shattered into a million pieces

And you can have the VT stuff, Momma. I'm just bitter, still having visions of Jacory Harris self destructing in Blacksburg. The last time I had legit hope. Just shattered into a million pieces

Man I'm sure the comfort of the 5 titles, gazillions of great NFL players and fielding the greatest college team ever will hold you over during the lean years.

Meanwhile, we beat Texas in the sugar bowl once, lost a NC game and beat Cincinatti in a BCS bowl that was pretty much ignored. In addition to numerous heartbreaking and hilarious kicks to the balls in just about every big moment. So yeah...

But damn, we pounded Jacory like a little ****

Oh snap, haha.

LOL, I'll hang it up in my man cave or garage, slap it around like dem Noles slapped that ass in 2000 :D

I love FSU.  Especially in....... Nevermind. I got nothin'  :(

Your Canes will rise again, they always do.  

Archived