Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I hear ya, that stinks.  We still need to meet up and have a beer or twelve broski.

Absolutely.

Today went to Concord Mills , left for the Arboretum, then South Park, then some phone repair shop. Grumble. Apparently I need to reboot my phone from the start.

I had one of those days.

Stop at this little bar in South Park area and threw back a couple because I had no interest in traffic.

So just got home about an hour and a half ago.

Super bad mood tonight. Wife saw it on my face when I walked in the door.

Tried to fix it via online, tried via google...I guess I have no choice. Pissed.

That sucks man.  I hate driving all over the place trying to get **** fixed.  Then when you get stuck in an area with traffic, god, I want to go all hulk and smash ****.  

I was actually right at Concord Mills today at lunch.  Went to the Embassy Suites Spa, got the wifey a gift card for Mother's Day (from Tazette) that will cover a pedicure for her and Tazette and a separate pedicure alone so she gets that needed "me time" away from the chaos that is our house/child/me.  

You're awesome Taze. (Sorry my syntax will suck for a few days ....I got my nails done & all I've got is my phone.)

...and this lonely room,LOL & j/k...thank God this crazy right wing place carries MSNBC!

Yeah, I'll be heading south. Beatties Ford is the next, you gotta have a "call from your doctor that took a while."...or something!

whoever wants to meet up so we can at least say we said "HEY!"(that southern / country thang we do).

Got a new job & everything.

And the headboard to my bed in this room is up against the elevators, I **** you not.

I've stayed here at least a dozen times.

Seriously? Now?

Great gift. Very cute.

I'll get over it, it's just a phone. I was over there around 4. Figured it was closest to my house...what was I thinking ?

Damn people that work there are useless. I found more online than any one of them told me. I should say my wife did. I called her from one of the AT&T stores in South Park so she wouldn't freak out about not getting in touch with me.  I have a back up phone... I simply don't want to use it and I could buy a new phone, but my phone is in pristine condition. Bull****.

Thanks. I don't take out anger on people unless it is personal. I generally tend to be a smart ass instead.

You're awesome Taze. (Sorry my syntax will suck for a few days ....I got my nails done & all I've got is my phone.)

...and this lonely room,

****... Way to rub it in Mary.

I know a few people that live near there...just saying what happens in NOVA stays in NOVA.

I'll definitely do my best Mary.  They really monitor us that work from home though, more so than others in the office.  Hopefully the timing works out and I can take a lunch and meet up.  Betties Ford Rd exit off I-77 is at least 20-25 mins depending on traffic from where I'm at.  

Great gift. Very cute.

I'll get over it, it's just a phone. I was over there around 4. Figured it was closest to my house...what was I thinking ?

Damn people that work there are useless. I found more online than any one of them told me. I should say my wife did. I called her from one of the AT&T stores in South Park so she wouldn't freak out about not getting in touch with me.  I have a back up phone... I simply don't want to use it and I could buy a new phone, but my phone is in pristine condition. Bull****.

Thanks. I don't take out anger on people unless it is personal. I generally tend to be a smart ass instead.

I never do anything but yell, to myself, in my car when ticked off.  Usually, I'm calm, but when it's been one of those days, then I get stuck in traffic, I let it fly.  Not about to get into it with anyone though, just more venting for self-preservation lol

Now, one of my friends, before he was married and his wife put a stop to it, he would carry an axe and sledge hammer in his trunk.  He said if there was a wreck where traffic was stopped and not moving on interstate.  He'd get out and start chopping on a tree on the side of the road, or start smashing the road with a sledgehammer. 

LOL, mofo is crazy, but one of the most genuine, loyal friends you could ever have.

Hahaha, Kosher

You don't think I forgot my Duke blue rocket? LOL

you, pj, whoever's in the area. Hubby is nervous about it, so the more the merrier makes it safer for him.

Edit, add ...IN PUBLIC! (for some reason I hear Ron White ;)

haha. Still didn't answer the question. Way to go.

Of course in public. I don't want you abducting Taze. Geez lady.

Archived