Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What movie is that picture from?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd. 

Man, **** the Cowboys. In hindsight, yeah, it would have been cool to pick-up that Collins cat, but GMSM made the call not to (as did most of his colleagues).

I hope that, in the end, after building the team, it won't matter who the Hell is on Jerrah's team.

Hardy and Gregory - who cares, let Trent Williams and Scherff stonewall 'em.

Collins - hopefully Kerrigan, Preston Smith and Co can smack him around and go get Tony romoSUCKS 

As much as I loathe Seattle, hopefully we will get to a place like them, where it doesn't matter who's on the other team.  Just do you and dominate!

Hail.

Man, **** the Cowboys. In hindsight, yeah, it would have been cool to pick-up that Collins cat, but GMSM made the call not to (as did most of his colleagues).

I hope that, in the end, after building the team, it won't matter who the Hell is on Jerrah's team.

Hardy and Gregory - who cares, let Trent Williams and Scherff stonewall 'em.

Collins - hopefully Kerrigan, Preston Smith and Co can smack him around and go get Tony romoSUCKS 

As much as I loathe Seattle, hopefully we will get to a place like them, where it doesn't matter who's on the other team.  Just do you and dominate!

Hail.

True that. But for right now:

1253.gif

Jerry

*Gif from one of my all time fave mind bender movies that I'm sure Count Doculous has never heard of

*Gif from one of my all time fave mind bender movies that I'm sure Count Doculous has never heard of

Session 9?  that was a very well done horror joint for a low budget Indie film. 

Young, y'all bammas have no cut cards do y'all? I'm done man. lol

Come on son, you wouldn't love us as much if we didn't have our little jone sessions.

That bamma is on full blast and deservedly so.

Come on man Scarface ? Heat ? Any Given Sunday ? Does he sit around watching Telemundo and Univision all day ? All those cheesy ass soap operas ?

Tom Brady with a pop up press conference. ....is he gonna tell the nfl to go **** itself and flip us off..then say "I'm retiring" and walk off

Listen, I'm all for playing by the rules.  Seriously though, they have zero proof that Brady had anything to do with it.  Not saying he didn't, but talking strictly about physical proof that he instructed anyone for the balls to be deflated, no emails, recorded conversations, etc.  

I understand that as a QB, he would most likely be able to tell if certain balls were pumped up to where they are harder/softer, of course he knows that.  (TOOC)

I also thought that they examined the 12 balls, 11 were under the allowed psi, however, they tested 4 balls of the Colts and 3 of theirs were also under the allowed psi.  And when they tested balls from the Jets game, some of theirs were over the allowed psi.  

Personally, I think it's stupid to punish him as far as suspension when they have no evidence that he had anything to do with the tampering (except hear say or pure speculation).  

Taze they have his text messages. Not to mention supposedly Brady did not want to turn over his phone to investigators, makes it a little sketchy.

Hell, Hardy was deemed innocent and still got 10 games.

****, did not know they had text messages.  Ok, suspension warranted then.  

Now I feel stupid lol.

i don't even care. I'm so over it. This is just for the Spygate people that couldn't move on with the rest of their lives

Agreed. I was sick of it the first time I heard it. Knew it was going to snowball.

I'd love it if Brady came up to the podium and said, "hey mother****ers, I admit that I do deflate my balls...on Gisele Bunchen. What now?! What now mother****ers!? Suck it!" *DX suck it motion as he walks off the stage*

Archived