Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Man. Eva Longoria was just on First Take. God, she is ridculous. Gorgeous face still... Breasts about to bounce out in full view damn near. Ass kung pow-ing out of the back of her sexy black dress (canera guy probably couldnt help it).

Then Stephen A trying to be smooth. Bruh, your hairline aint ready for that. Eva laughed, but you know her inner voice was like "**** please."

She wants that young meat

Im willing to overlook that, for cheeks sake

if he isn't feeling her grill for whatever reason, instead of a paper bag, just hang a redskins hat over her face.  and make her beg you to "crank up that diesel."

What is the point of the iWatch?

My wife wants one.  I asked her the same question.  Basically, she said 'so I don't have to pull out my phone.'  I said, 'yeah, that is so much work.'  She told me to 'shut up.'

I got my first iPhone in October.  Before that I had a flip phone.  I'm behind on technology.  She will get one, I don't mind, just like giving her a hard time.  A co-worker of hers has had a similar watch for a couple of years now.  So, she has been looking forward to the Apple Watch.

I'm so behind on technology, I still sit on my front porch playing banjo.  I live in Alabama, so yes I am a Bama.

tumblr_ll59o7E9Mj1qc9bxro1_500.jpg

The amount of $ people pay to basically have 5 different sized computers is staggering. Not trying to hate, but I'm never going to understand why someone would need an iPhone, iPad, iMac, iWatch, and whatever else I'm missing. 

for me , the hotter it is outside, the higher i set the temp inside.... if i'm running the AC, i want it to kick on some, mostly to keep the humidity down,  but there is no way i would NORMALLY set the temp anywhere near 70 or below

(hell, that is ice cream head-ache territory, if you are going in and out side often... ) 

The amount of $ people pay to basically have 5 different sized computers is staggering. Not trying to hate, but I'm never going to understand why someone would need an iPhone, iPad, iMac, iWatch, and whatever else I'm missing. 

don't have an iWatch yet but I did have a fitbit (wearable tech). I liked the fitbit but counting steps was not enough to justify real estate on my body. I use our desktop and phone a lot. My wife uses the tablet and phone more. 

I have a Mac Mini $500, a Nexus 7 tablet, and a couple of iPhones. I don't know how we ended up with all that but honestly, they're just toys. So it's not a need. 

don't have an iWatch yet but I did have a fitbit (wearable tech). I liked the fitbit but counting steps was not enough to justify real estate on my body. I use our desktop and phone a lot. My wife uses the tablet and phone more. 

I have a Mac Mini $500, a Nexus 7 tablet, and a couple of iPhones. I don't know how we ended up with all that but honestly, they're just toys. So it's not a need. 

Yeah, ultimately between me and my fiancee we have more devices than we need, definitely a toy situation for us as well. Been trying to keep my spending in check recently and I'm realizing how much I nickel and dime myself to death. Buying video games I barely end up playing is my trap. 

Questions bout the IWatch...since that joint is on your wrist, you gotsta type on it with one hand right? Can you even type on it? The screen is roughly 1" x 1", right? What exactly does it do better than a smartphone? Weigh a few ounces less? Look hip? Teleport you to a beach littered with mamasitas? If the latter then I'll be at Best Buy in 10 minutes.

I live in Alabama, so yes I am a Bama.

'preciate the honesty, bro.  better off coming from within than hearing it from us.  :P

Sour cream on a breakfast burrito?  Nah loq, can't do it.

dude, what?!  GTFOHWTBS.  that cream turns it up another notch. 

They have an award system at work where you get credits that you can cash in for gift cards, small gifts, etc.  Well, I haven't cashed in any, ever over the years.  Just got an email, found out I have enough to get roughly $400 in gift cards to certain stores.  

tigerwoodsputt50.gif

crawford.gif

flutie-s-hail-mary-o.gif

Best Buy is on the list......daddy's lookin for a new soundbar, glad I procrastinated on buying one earlier this year.  Finally, some laziness paid off :D

Nice Taze.

Yeah man.  It's been a long grind, so definitely worth it.  I remember looking at things on the list a few times over the years, wasn't anything super cool, and I don't recall seeing gift cards at all.  So I just kept stock piling the credits lol.

Finally, a little luck on my side.  

Archived