Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So, I took a part time job at CVS working nights.  Saw this big dude come in, so I ask him if he was a bouncer when he came over to check out.  Turns out he works in IT, broski missed his calling.  

I stood there for a minute staring at some cougars ass who was standing in line at the pharmacy, completely forgot about the customer.  

LOL! You are clearly ****ing with me but funny nonetheless. 

So I Googled what Grinder was, smh. Of course, a co-worker walks past my desk and looks at my screen at the same exact time. He says "uh huh" and keeps walking. :( This day is not starting off well. 

damn, sorry dude. 

random thought that me and a buddy at work were thinking about....has a white basketball/baseball/football player ever had a major shoe contract?  I'm talking the big boy brands...Nike, Reebok, Adidas.  We both wanted to say there had to be a baseball player in there somewhere that maybe we forgot about, but I can't think of any basketball or football players.  if not, that's messed up lol

Evan Longoria reps Nike.  Jason Witten, Matt Ryan, Brees.  I'm sure there are/were plenty more across all the brands.  

http://www.athletepromotions.com/nike-endorsements.php

Both Mannings for Reebok

http://www.athletepromotions.com/reebok-endorsements.php

If you back out to here on that website:  http://www.athletepromotions.com/athlete-product-endorsements.php

It has the main brands, click on one and it lists athletes.  Not sure if everyone is listed or not, this might just be specific to this one booking agency.

Death by the cross?

Ouch. Heard about that on the radio, hadn't seen it yet. Just as bad as they described lol.

Only thing that can cure that kinda heartache is a hug from mom.

So the Cowboys have signed La'El Collins. ****es. I really wish McCloughan had gone after this guy. Instead he finds himself with a rival. Seems like everytime there's some crazy talent out there, it finds its way to our division. Seriously, there's 28 other teams out there. Go away. Now these assholes get another beast on their o-line.

****!  Dallas just signed Collins.  That is bull****, NFL needs to change the rule on players that declare eligible for the draft.  If they don't sign after drafted, fine, but the teams own your rights forever.  And they can trade your rights to another team or keep them, but you absolutely have no control.

I'm so ****ing pissed right now.  That ****ing Skeletor looking mother ****er just got a top 15 talent for nothing.  They basically will have four 1st round picks on that o-line.

Why would no team say **** it and draft him in the 7th anyhow?  I would have.  Little prick threatens to sit out, so be it.  

Archived