Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Get on that David Guetta. Best in the business as far as DJ's go.

Then follow it up with Yelawolf.

My man. Only been hip to both those guys for a little while now. Wolf goes hard on just about every track on his new album. Been going back to find hia older stuff recently. DG's beats give me goosies. Didn't know he was pushing 50 lol.

Do you like Sia? She's a little on the emo side but her beats are sick and she can BLOW. like, gotta be top 5 vocals in the biz right now.

Got hipped to this Sweedish new age pop group called Say Lou Lou. Found out they had a couple songs on HBO's The Leftovers. Liked both songs when I heard them but couldn't find 'em on the internets. They're pretty good, two sisters who play guitar

Yeah his beats are nasty. I was telling the wife, I don't think I know another song with Minaj...she pulled up a few...yeah, not any of them.

Sia is good. People sleep on her. She is bringing it.

Will check out the Say Lou Lou...never heard of them. Thanks, good look man.

I know I'm late but...

Okay y'all, I need another Movie list this summer.

Last Year's List: Godfather, Goonies, Star Wars Episode IV, V, VI, I, II, III, and Back To The Future 1, 2, 3

Give me ten movies I need to watch besides LOTR. I don't know if I want to watch that yet.  

Fight Club

Clerks

Terminator I, II and III

Super Bad

Zombieland

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Taxi Driver

Saving Private Ryan

Rocky I, II (at minimum the first two)

Rambo: First Blood I and II

Rambo (2008 - 4th installment)

Braveheart

Goodfellas

Fight Club

Clerks

Terminator I, II and III

Super Bad

Zombieland

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Taxi Driver

Saving Private Ryan

Rocky I, II (at minimum the first two)

Rambo: First Blood I and II

Rambo (2008 - 4th installment)

Braveheart

Goodfellas

Solid ****ing list right there.

I need a new Back to the Future movie.

I think they could do a lot with it.

I know I am in the minority here.

I said a few years ago its only a matter of time before they either remake or come out with a new one.

Checked in and until the very last,(wouldn't you know it had to be my youngest stepson to get his finger smashed on a ride),were for the most part on time and well behaved,(long ending due to a couple teens being very stupid). Overall,great time. Oh. Indiana Jones ride and the Star Wars Star Tours ride were outstanding. :)

Good to see when I got back that ES hadn't changed that much. People still jumping up and down and getting red in the face over draft picks. Sigh. I swear some are happy just being miserable. :)

the Indian Jones ride is one of the only reasons I want to see DisneyLand.

I said a few years ago its only a matter of time before they either remake or come out with a new one.

Don't get me wrong, I still want Marty McFly to be a part of the movie...then build on to the next step.

Minority my ass. If they casted it right and came up with a good story (both big ifs), 73% of Americans over 25 would be all in.

73% huh?  haha.

I think many people want to leave it as is. I think they could continue to expand it.

If Fast and Furious can go 8 than BTTF should be able to go at least 5.

Don't get me wrong, I still want Marty McFly to be a part of the movie...then build on to the next step.

I think we should do a list of movies most likely be be remade in the next 10 years.

Back to the Future would be near the top for sure.

Maybe Goonies also.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ferris bueler remade either.

I think we should do a list of movies most likely be be remade in the next 10 years.

Maybe Goonies also.

I think they could do Breakfast Club easily.

Maybe Goonies also.

Feel like they could remake just about any movie for teens/kids that was made in the 80s and update it now for current times

Edit: Not saying they should, just that it wouldn't surprise me

funny stuff.  so with the reboot talk, i googled "80s action movies."  you know how google gives you that scrollable list of movies at the top?  The first 10 on the list are:

Die hard

Rambo: First Blood

Raiders

Terminator

Predator

Rambo 2

Commando

Empire Strikes

Mad Max

Robocop

All but one (Commando) has been rebooted or part of a series that's still alive.  That's nuts. 

Not a remake, but I always wonder why Stephen King's Dark Tower books have not been made into movies. They could be epic movies, but I guess the story would be hard to translate to film. Stephen King would probably need to not be involved too, since he likes to make things really campy. I still find it hard to believe he hated the Shining so much. It was easily the best movie made from any of his stories/books.

As for remakes, probably a lot of Stephen King movies and, even though I like it, I know a lot of people often say Dune should be remade. A Clockwork Orange could probably be done with a more modern feel to it. 

I need a new Back to the Future movie.

I think they could do a lot with it.

I know I am in the minority here.

You are not alone my friend!  They could do a lot with that story line, it's one that wouldn't even need the old cast, if done correctly.  Though I'd expect MJ Fox to be in it in some capacity, maybe it involves his children.  

They discover the DeLorean, maybe Doc Browns research, get it fired up and working and travel back or forward in time.

Christopher Lloyd is getting up there in age though, 77.  Biff is still young enough to be part of it.

Not a remake, but I always wonder why Stephen King's Dark Tower books have not been made into movies. They could be epic movies, but I guess the story would be hard to translate to film. Stephen King would probably need to not be involved too, since he likes to make things really campy. I still find it hard to believe he hated the Shining so much. It was easily the best movie made from any of his stories/books.

As for remakes, probably a lot of Stephen King movies and, even though I like it, I know a lot of people often say Dune should be remade. A Clockwork Orange could probably be done with a more modern feel to it. 

There have been rumors of a Dark Tower movie or mini-series for a LONG time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1648190/

news of it pops up every once in a while.

http://screenrant.com/dark-tower-movie-cast-aaron-paul/

Dark Tower is the gunslinger books?

yes.

I believe the story line still exists in graphic novels too.

I think SK has also toyed around with writing some more set in that "universe"....which actually encompases all of his books in almost one form or another.

Archived