Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Dude, I am soooo sorry. I know how you feel, you're gonna find yourself missing her more & more for the next...well, always...just remember that you did the selfless thing by letting her go. I know I kept a kitty too long, having to give him sub-cu fluids twice a day, and it wasn't fair. (I send him at least one prayerful apology every day.)

You have my very deepest sympathies, and if ya need to let it out, I'm here.

Thank you! One great thing that has come from this is I have realized that I have a few really great friends. They invited me out last night, tonight and tomorrow night. I always wonder about friends. Are they going to be there when you need them? These five are, and I really appreciate it!

Got a shortlist of baby boy names. Feel free to provide feedback if you would like.

Alex, Adrian, Calvin, Cody, Derrick, Garrett, Gregory, Kenneth, Kevin, Mark, Martin, William, Zachary

Let's rank 'em

1.  Adrian

2.  Cody

3.  Garrett

4.  Gregory

5.  Alex

6.  Zachary 

7.  Calvin

8.  Martin

9.  Derrick

10.  Kevin

11. Kenneth

12. Mark

13. William

Got a shortlist of baby boy names. Feel free to provide feedback if you would like.

Alex, Adrian, Calvin, Cody, Derrick, Garrett, Gregory, Kenneth, Kevin, Mark, Martin, William, Zachary

Garrett and Kenneth

All these parents nowadays give their boys soft ass names like Hayden and ****. Seriously, its a name they keep for the rest of their lives.

I cant imagine some weezing 90 year old named Hayden. Id legally change my name

Also have to take into consideration nickname potential both good and bad.

I remember when my buddy had told us they were having a boy and had decided on Zachary because it was safe from bad nicknames.  He challenged us to come up with one.  

So immediately I said "Nut Zach" 

He was like you just called my unborn child a nut sack......followed by an eruption of laughter by everyone.  

Yes. Yes she would. And sure, "She probably looks so different without makeup," but thats true of all women. Id be her boy toy

Dude...

She's been doing some exercising bro. Has she ever looked this good? And are those new boobs?

She has the same skirt on today as in the first pic...tight black top instead of grey:

Bv-7VGAIUAAIZyQ.jpg

ByutxmQIgAAON2G.jpg

BzYKoItCIAAY33D.jpg

B1sherpIAAE0fwR.jpg

Like that list of names.

Named my minions Daniel and Gabriel.  If we had another, we'd pick another -iel name.  Love them and think they are respectable names for young men. Mrs G wanted Jaliel with the Spanish pronunciation.  (Hall-iel)  Seemed a little weird and the time, but it grew on me the longer I thought about it.

Dude...

She's been doing some exercising bro. Has she ever looked this good? And are those new boobs?

She has the same skirt on today as in the first pic...tight black top instead of grey:

Mmm, that second pic and that last pic. She aint ready. By the time I'm done with her she'll have reverse aged by like 20 years

I remember one dude several years ago posting a story about how he was interviewing her and went on kind of a date, and joked about how he planned to get some. Said she was funny but also was real serious about doing anything to embarrass her daughters. Funny, sexy and is very honorable. And knows sports better than I do.

Damn

Hell no. She reminds me of my wrinkled up neighbor, great body, leather face.

You guys are bonkers.

Let's rank 'em

1.  Adrian

2.  Cody

3.  Garrett

4.  Gregory

5.  Alex

6.  Zachary 

7.  Calvin

8.  Martin

9.  Derrick

10.  Kevin

11. Kenneth

12. Mark

13. William

Hmmmm...seems legit.

REGARDING RECOVERY OF YOUR LOST MONEY.

Attn: Beneficiary

We hereby inform you that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) United States of America, the Economic and  Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime  fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all round Africa. We have recovered over US$2.6 Billion Dollars from  the people we have behind bars.

Our duty is to make sure we stop internet scam and money laundering. As  for today we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this internet rats,We have over 8,273 of them in our jail around Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earn  money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day,  they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a successful end. It was agreed that to retain the good image of our country and the rest of  African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with just US$500,000,00 (five hundred thousand Dollars).

This we assume will help you to start a new life.  Please, we apologies that you take our offer as little as it is due to the fact that (victims) in our pay list are too numerous. We en-back on this pay back from the money we recovered from these fraudsters, So you are advise to contact Barr. Charles Eze.

let him know if you are still interested to get your Master Card to you today as he have been waiting to hear from you to help him complete this delivery to you. contact him with your personal information bellow for your Master Card clearance and delivery.

Provide your details and forward it to Barr. Charles Eze to is contact details below.

FLL NAME...

ADDRESS....

COUNTRY....

PHONE NUMBER...

AGE....

Agent Name: Barr. Charles Eze

Address Email: barr.ceze@gmail.com

Thank and remain Bless

Mr. Michael J. Burn.

Supervising Manage

I still see Mick Jaggers face.

C'mon man, what is she like in her 50's? You expecting Stanna Katic? Of course her face will be a little wrinkly.

Okay.... Fairly wrinkly. A few wrinkles never hurt anybody  :). Besides, she's in shape, which means she's probably retained some flexibility. And i think she is recently divorced, and is probably looking to let out 25 years of sexual frustration on some lucky gentleman. You know you want some of that Boston clam chowder

A few wrinkles never hurt anybody  :). Besides, she's in shape, which means she's probably retained some flexibility. And i think she is recently divorced, and is probably looking to let out 25 years of sexual frustration on some lucky gentleman. You know you want some of that Boston clam chowder

She is in tremendous shape, likely looking for some boy toy. Have at it. I've already dated a few women from New England.

oh **** LOL

Beer Goggles.......yes, I'm indulging in many fine beverages on my day off :P

haha. As am I, cheers. I try not to leave the house on Cinco De Mayo.

5-0 be on the grind today. I'll be camping my monkey ass at home.

EDIT: Beer goggles work the opposite way though.

500x_beer-goggles.web_01.jpg?a0509d

She is in tremendous shape, likely looking for some boy toy. Have at it. I've already dated a few women from New England.

haha. As am I, cheers. I try not to leave the house on Cinco De Mayo.

5-0 be on the grind today. I'll be camping my monkey ass at home.

Nah, I am a good guy. Couldn't do that. The internet is where i can openly fantasize still, and not get in trouble.

For mid 50's, she looks pretty damn good

Archived