Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Stay classy, Greg Hardy. You ****ing piece of ****.

Hardy is getting ripped to shreds on Facebook and twitter....but nothing about it on ESPN...guess that's a perk of being a Dallas Cowboy.

post-13-0-85746600-1430569860.jpg

Pops took me to Laurel and Charleston horse racing tracks several times when I was growing up, so I've been a fringe fan of the sport, and the Kentucky Derby has always reminded me that we're at the doorstep of summer. I get so hung up on potential triple crown winners, the horse trying to win it at the Belmont gives me the biggest butterflies when watching sports. Granted, no DC teams have been in championships in a while.

Betting at the track was always cool as heck, it's an overlooked experience. You and people all around you yelling for their horses to win as they come down the stretch. There is a giant area inside where TVs are lined up showing different races from around the country that you can bet on. It's a nicely relaxed environment, but every 10 to 20 seconds a few people are like "woo!! yeah baby!" while walking up to cash their winning tickets.

The thing about horse racing is that injuries to the horses are fatal. Break an ankle and they're most likely euthanized. Thank goodness Doc's not a horse.

So we got 7 picks today. Praying Scot hits on at least one stud in the late rounds.

Sick man. Damn. Got so used to barely having any picks. I still want another offensive lineman, maybe two. Call me greedy. I'm sick of our QBs getting wrecked. Everyone since young Ramsey has gotten destroyed. Brunell had some decent lines, but c'mon man. We had a beastly O-line in all of our Superbowls, it's the foundation of your offense. Don't build a mansion on top of popsicle sticks.

Just figured out you can post videos straight from PS4 onto youtube. Here's a match from COD Ghosts that I had saved. Straight murdering folk.]

Woulda been a nuke if it were MW2 (streak kills counted towards it), but you wouldn't have been able to detonate it in time, lol. Good stuff man, perfecto.

Draft is putting off a very North Korean vibe today. Bunch of human robots playing a role. Painful.

Perfect description

I know I've said it repeatedly but I just can't help myself. I really, really,really hate the NFL. It's officially passed MLB at its low point. 5 years ago just 5 years,never in a billion years would I think I'd get to this point. May Roger Goodell burn in hell for all of eternity

What the hell is up with the board today?

nothing seems to work....everyone's greyed out like theyre banned, no star next to a thread to keep where I left off.

Laggy too

Whew. Just upgraded my phone os. Was worried it had ****ed with ES. Glad I'm not the only one.

Anyway, anyone down with taking La'El Collins with a 7th rounder? I mean wtf. Why not

What the hell is up with the board today?

nothing seems to work....everyone's greyed out like theyre banned, no star next to a thread to keep where I left off.

Laggy too

Search function for "new content" won't work. I thought it was my stupid cheap phone.

This is outdated but I am replying now because I have just gotten home. The draft day dash and party is well worth it and a good opportunity to meet Redskins. I was able to get RG3's autograph. He came out, addressed the people, and then was kind enough to sign autographs.

There were mad chants of RG3 and everyone wanted an autograph and I was stuck in the mob but I did get an autograph. He was like "Who you all got in the fight tonight."

What a kind man

Archived