Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Funny, you're a Braves fan! Baseball with dad were the best times of my life.

Since it's minor league and the lowest on the totem poll, I'll pull for the Intimidator's since they are the home team.  Not really thinking about the game at all today, I didn't realize that I had wore my ATL Braves shirt and hat though lol.  

She had a blast, wants to go again.  So I'm stoked.

People get way too worked up over unproven rookies.

Im glad Scot is filling the cupboards. At least they arent bare anymore. Seattle won a superbowl with hand me downs that every team passed over. Dude has experience forging diamonds

Ill form my opinion of our offseason work vs the dolphins. Until then, its just conjecture and HTTR.

Yeah, with Helu gone it does make sense. Needed a backup when Alfred gets nicked up as well.

Chris Thompson had better have the training camp of his life. I kind of want him to make it here, but the writing is on the wall with that pick. No way they're cutting a 3rd rounder

does anyone here use a electric toothbrush? any recommendations?

We use Phillips Sonicare. I'll never go back to a ma ual ever again lol. It vibrates so fast, it took me a solid week to get used to it. But now i love it. Teeth feel so squeaky clean after a brush. We have Waterpiks too, they compliment the sonicare toothbrush quite well. I'd highly recommend (and so would the wife lol)

Think Silas Redd would be the first to go. He has similar skill set to Jones and somewhat of Alfred. But CT possesses as skill set no one else has with his quickness. If he doesn't take any steps forward in his game then yea, cya.

Think Silas Redd would be the first to go. He has similar skill set to Jones and somewhat of Alfred. But CT possesses as skill set no one else has with his quickness. If he doesn't take any steps forward in his game then yea, cya.

I gave that some thought too but youd think that because he's a Gruden guy he might have more rope. That, and they started to work Thompson in more towards the end if last year, then he just disappeared.

Lets hope that 3 years removed from that leg injury, and getting little burn, he can shiw that explosiveness that pissed me off in his Tallahassee days

I think, like every offseason, many people are expecting that the draft is all of a sudden going to turn our fortunes around. Truthfully, I believe it will take 2-3 off seasons with McC (or anyone competent) at the helm to bring a worthy team to this town.

We have a lot of holes to fill.

A championship quality team, sure. Doesnt take much to turn a team into a playoff contender, though. If Griffins/Kirks play drastically improves, it may be quicker than you think

I dunno.

I mean, it's an improvement that we ACTUALLY have a first round pick. That's sad. Coaching will take you so far with substandard talent. Coaching, by many (not necessarily me), is considered a weak point of this team.

I'm skeptical that a quick infusion of talent will change much around here. I feel like we need a long term paradigm shift in this team, something that won't happen overnight. Hope I'm wrong.

A championship quality team, sure. Doesnt take much to turn a team into a playoff contender, though. If Griffins/Kirks play drastically improves, it may be quicker than you think

if you fix the Oline like we think he will do.  RG3 should see a vast improvement.  If this team goes 8-8 this year and RG3 breaks loose, i will be a happy camper.  I really don't want to go into next offseason having to think about drafting another qb

Archived