Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So in the process of looking for a dog. My parents have always had dogs...but small ones. Looking for a good "big" dog. Thinking either Boxer or German Shepard. My sister has two boxers and they are great with kids. I only know one person with a German Shepard and it is great with kids as well.

Anyone on here have one of these dogs? Any suggestions? I know Labs are great dogs as well but i have heard they are a total pain in the ass to train. 

My best friend has a shepherd.

I visit with the boys quite often and that dog loves my children.

If i need to correct their behavior and speak in a stern voice, he will come to their side and "keep me in check". Very good animal and very, very protective. Would love to have one when the goons move into their own house.

No joke, I'm reading this book by Jared Diamond that had a section talking about how British explorers finally made it into this "hidden valley" in Papua New Guinea in the 1900s and met an undiscovered tribe. The tribes people had never encountered westerners or western clothing before and thought they wore pants in order to conceal "a massive penis that was wrapped around the thigh". 

Science, bros. Science. 

On another aside, my wife texts me this morning: Do we have plans on Friday or Saturday this week?

So I respond back: "Why? How much?"

She gets all pissy and tells me not to answer a question with a question. It's a standard Woman-Trap question. The lack of details just cements the fact that I'm trying to be coerced in something I would not willingly attend or support. 

No joke, I'm reading this book by Jared Diamond that had a section talking about how British explorers finally made it into this "hidden valley" in Papua New Guinea in the 1900s and met an undiscovered tribe. The tribes people had never encountered westerners or western clothing before and thought they wore pants in order to conceal "a massive penis that was wrapped around the thigh". 

Science, bros. Science. 

On another aside, my wife texts me this morning: Do we have plans on Friday or Saturday this week?

So I respond back: "Why? How much?"

She gets all pissy and tells me not to answer a question with a question. It's a standard Woman-Trap question. The lack of details just cements the fact that I'm trying to be coerced in something I would not willingly attend or support. 

Ugh...i hate those texts on Monday. Like how the hell do i know if i have something going on...and i sure as hell dont feel like planning something on Monday for Saturday. lol

we are doomed to fail, bro.  there's no right answer sometimes.  it's their way.  women are the devil.  I get setup for the okie doke at least once a week.  I think she gets off on confusing me.  devil.  :(

Watched John Dies At the End for the second time last night (I couldn't sleep after GoT). I love that movie, the book is even better. 

Awesome. Just added it to my library queue. Needed something new to read. Although I need to go back and finish the Sandman Slim series.

Had a weird ass dream that I was in this goth themed restaurant/club. Red lighting and dark colored furniture. Pretty badass but the vibe was weird, like everyone was on the verge of going From Dusk Til Dawn on me.

being torn to pieces by vampires might almost be worth it if Salma dances sexy for you first.

Lil Enforcette loves watching her some Elmo. I mean, what toddler doesn't, right?  So, she really likes this video w/ Elmo singing about making friends w/ crooner, Romeo Santos. 

But come on, Elmo - why does your loveable ass have to be nervous about approaching the brother muppet, of course shooting hoops in the hood? He has to resort to getting another brother to make the intro...LOL Mrs Enforcette always tells me to shut-up when I point that out.

man, walk up to a PR or DR woman and ask them if the two peoples are one in the same. You might get swung on lol.

Enforcer called them brothers, I was just wondering.

Reminds me, I meant a Puerto Rican dude over the weekend, he said its annoying being called Dominican. I get the same thing, I get annoyed being called Mexican.

Edit too early, my mind is everywhere.

Archived