Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Short,(in days),but long,(as in hours awake),weekend a few days ago. Did that chaperone thing for the Jazz Band,Concert Band,and Choir for Concert in Americas in Disneyland. We started at 4:00 a.m. Friday. Got the bags searched and on the buses,(school buses),along with all the kids and on the road by 6:15 a.m..  11 hours later we're in L.A.. 2 hours after that the kids are performing. Rough,but they sounded pretty damn good considering. Won several trophies on Saturday,which we spent from around 8:30 a.m. to near 11:45 p.m. in Disneyland. Kids were great. Checked in and until the very last,(wouldn't you know it had to be my youngest stepson to get his finger smashed on a ride),were for the most part on time and well behaved,(long ending due to a couple teens being very stupid). Overall,great time. Oh. Indiana Jones ride and the Star Wars Star Tours ride were outstanding. :)  

Good to see when I got back that ES hadn't changed that much. People still jumping up and down and getting red in the face over draft picks. Sigh. I swear some are happy just being miserable. :) 

So Kosh, Sin, what are some upcoming boxers to watch/follow?  Really want to get back into it but damn, just so many belts/divisions.

I like Deontay Wilder. I just want to see a great heavyweight division again.

There are a bunch to watch though.

Kovalev is pretty nice, Terence Crawford, Andre Ward, etc.  

So Kosh, Sin, what are some upcoming boxers to watch/follow? Really want to get back into it but damn, just so many belts/divisions.

Imo the most attention these days goes to 140 - 154. There you have guys like Canelo, Broner, Cotto ( a major fight is looming between Cotto and Canelo, with the winner possibly getting a rematch with Floyd), Amir Khan, Erislandy Lara, Lucas Matthyse, Crawford, etc.

Outside of that, Guillermo Rigondeaux at 135 is a super talented guy, and Wlad v Deontay Wilder could be a very interesting fight, should it happen. Andre Ward was real popular, but he's been on ice for awhile now, and on top of that, fought in a graveyard weight class.

In short, keep your eyes open for Canelo- Cotto

Yeah he is a bit of a gump. All that Floyd ass licking has gotten annoying too.

I always found it odd that May said that he wouldn't fight him.

I get that you were the mentor, I don't get the extra pay day if you are Broner.

Broner is indeed a bamma/gump.

Thanks guys, I have followed Cotto somewhat. Seems like the heavyweight division is mediocre now, but I'll definitely check out Wilder. I miss the days when the heavyweight and middleweight classes ruled the sport.

I honestly havent followed HW much since Haye-Chisora a few years back. But if Wilder-Wlad happens, and Wilder wins, expect to see that name plastered everywhere. Everywhere.

I honestly havent followed HW much since Haye-Chisora a few years back. But if Wilder-Wlad happens, and Wilder wins, expect to see that name plastered everywhere. Everywhere.

No he wont be.  Meh.  I saw Wilder fight in Vegas live.  He is like Klitscko but smaller in stature.

Boxing is dead, most importantly the Heavyweight crown.  Wilder is just a big kid in a field of chumps.  I won't ever rent a fight again. 

Hell no. She reminds me of my wrinkled up neighbor, great body, leather face.

You guys are bonkers.

Linda cohn? Really guys? Wtf

Guys...here...

173_2005_CCCR.jpg

It must be her ass cuz it ain't her face, I need a tip drill, I need a tip drill.

I said it must be her ass cuz it ain't her face I need a tip drill, I need a tip drill.

I know I'm late but...

1.Redskins

2.Wizards

3.Nats

4.Caps

5.Terps Basketball

6.Terps Football

7.DC United

Okay y'all, I need another Movie list this summer.

Last Year's List: Godfather, Goonies, Star Wars Episode IV, V, VI, I, II, III, and Back To The Future 1, 2, 3

Give me ten movies I need to watch besides LOTR. I don't know if I want to watch that yet.  

Archived