Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

There have been rumors of a Dark Tower movie or mini-series for a LONG time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1648190/

news of it pops up every once in a while.

http://screenrant.com/dark-tower-movie-cast-aaron-paul/

Nice! Thankee sai. lol I've been waiting for 30+ years, so I guess a few more won't hurt. The multiple platform thing makes sense for these stories. There's so much going on. It's been a long time since I read them. I may go back and re-read. Aaron Paul would be a would be perfect for Eddie Dean. Russel Crowe as Rolain, meh, I guess. 

I haven't seen any of the Godfathers. I have them though.

The **** kinda bull**** is this? you mean to say the godfather movies are in your house on a shelf somewhere, and you haven't watched them?! Dawg I could go to your body right now. Can't set aside a little time for Marlon and Al... yet every week like clockwork you watch Teen Mom and Scandal.

d97t.jpg

i dont give a ****, you're still a cornball.

Okay y'all, I need another Movie list this summer.

Last Year's List: Godfather, Goonies, Star Wars Episode IV, V, VI, I, II, III, and Back To The Future 1, 2, 3

Give me ten movies I need to watch besides LOTR. I don't know if I want to watch that yet.  

Alien/Aliens (You make your own decision on whether or not you want to watch the 3rd Alien movie)

Snatch

City of God

Sphere (Personal fave of mine, though I wouldn't call it a classic)

American Beauty

What Dreams May Come

Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill Saga (if you've already seen Pulp Fiction)

Reservoir Dogs (if you've seen Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill)

Bloodsport

the Indian Jones ride is one of the only reasons I want to see DisneyLand.

It's one of the more interesting rides I've been on in my day. In that a lot of it is actually on the way to the ride itself. They've done a pretty good job of mixing together all kinds of different scenes and sets from the movies. A lot of it in a cavernous mock up of an underground excavation site. The ride itself is fun too of course. 

My bad, I put Godfather instead of Goodfellas. I haven't seen any of the Godfathers. I have them though.

:blink:  I'm going to look at the fine print of the rules and guidelines. Pretty sure there's a bannable offense here.  :angry:

I'm still holding out hope for MLS. At least he recognizes his faults. Doc, on the other hand, thinks this **** is a game...

A man tells me he's gonna watch Night of The Living Dead, i take him at his word and expect him to follow through with it. Then he just slaps my hand away, when I'm trying to save his soul.

I'm still holding out hope for MLS. At least he recognizes his faults. Doc, on the other hand, thinks this **** is a game...

A man tells me he's gonna watch Night of The Living Dead, i take him at his word and expect him to follow through with it. Then he just slaps my hand away, when I'm trying to save his soul.

I'm beginning to think he ran into Shang Tsung and already lost his soul....

shangfatal.jpg

I told y'all, I'm not a movie watcher.

For me to watch a movie, I have to be in an incredible mood.

Oh yeah, not watching the Aliens and probably Tarintino movies. 

Redskins Nation lost a longtime fan this morning. My brother-in-law passed away at the age of 62.

RIP Mike...Save me a seat at the bar, bro. 

btw...**** cancer

Man, that's tough. My condolences to you and your family...

For a guy that spends 2-3 hours a day on the couch icing his ankles, you think he could watch a few movies here and there.

Dude probably thinks Harry And The Hendersons is an ABC Family sitcom. Smh.

Nope

You really should. It puts the movie in a whole new light, and makes the whole story far more interesting.

It's one of the more interesting rides I've been on in my day. In that a lot of it is actually on the way to the ride itself. They've done a pretty good job of mixing together all kinds of different scenes and sets from the movies. A lot of it in a cavernous mock up of an underground excavation site. The ride itself is fun too of course. 

There is a ride at Disney World called Dinosaur, same ride pretty mich with the off-road vehicle, just different theming. It's a hoot, but i wanted to see the Indiana Jones one.

You really should. It puts the movie in a whole new light, and makes the whole story far more interesting.

I can always read a book and watch the film adaptation, but it's always been more of a challenge to watch the movie and then read the book.  Too much mental deconstruction

My Canadian cousins who are ballpark touring on the east coast kept posting photos of them eating at awful places like Golden Corral and Taco Bell (for breakfast).

They were in Pittsburgh last night....so I told them to check out Primanti Brothers.

As of today...another life saved with good food.

Primanti brothers is spectacularly overrated.  It's just greasy food. Sorry to disagree.

Hush!

;)

Actually..I have had it at times like that so I know what you mean. But for someone who has never been before..it's definitely a recommendation for anyone visiting Pittsburgh to me. 

Archived