Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hush!

;)

Actually..I have had it at times like that so I know what you mean. But for someone who has never been before..it's definitely a recommendation for anyone visiting Pittsburgh to me. 

If you want to "taste Pittsburgh" go have a Primanti's sammich. 

Hush!

;)

Actually..I have had it at times like that so I know what you mean. But for someone who has never been before..it's definitely a recommendation for anyone visiting Pittsburgh to me. 

If you want to "taste Pittsburgh" go have a Primanti's sammich. 

Can't see it but D-Lo is wearing Uggs in that pic.

Looks like the people in post #85665 are now getting pissy.

Gotta have to figure out how to spend my new found wealth. Maybe I can hire Linda Cohn to pop out of a birthday cake for stroke?

OFFICE OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND LAGOS/NIGERIA BRANCH(I.M.F) Funds Investigations Units

From; Mr John Lee

Uk I.M.F Office.

Attention; Beneficiary.

Dear Sir/Ma,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you. You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

I am MrJohn Lee, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/Diplomat/Barristers across Europe to Africa and Asia /London UK etc. We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in  Accra. All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance companies,Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you.

Your name appeared in our payment schedule list as one of the beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this First Quarter Payment of the ear,this is because this office only transfer fund twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We hereby apologize for this delaying of your payment We also advised that you should  please stop further communicating with any office,group of people/companies they are have nothing offer now and per attention to our office payment base on their instruction. Now your new Payment, code number with United nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No:674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment o:103, Released Code No:0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.Your part payment inheritance fund is uSD$10Million.

Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Accra Region immediately within the next 168 hours. International Monetary Fund Unit are presently in the CRUSADE. We are hereby giving you every assurance  you that the favors of God have located your Payment Approved File and you shall NO MORE fall into the evil net of fraudulent people. If you are Christian, I want you to read this portion from the Holy Bible (Isaiah chapter 44 verse  25 and Book of Job chapter 5 verse 12). I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend  and prosecute them accordingly.

According to the word from our new President, who is a very sincere and God fearing man, "God will surely disappoint their evil desires because we have come to deliver you from their devilish hands". And, this (IMF)Funds Clearance Authority must also ensure that your Approved fund shall reach your Bank Account. Your constant communication is Important. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: (5502). please any time you receive email without the code (5502). Do delete it immediately. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on ( with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released. Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response:

Thanks as your highly co-operation will be needed. Do call me on the above number after reading the E-mail for confirmation.

Faithful In Service

Mr.John Lee

ill fight Strokes to the death for Linda Cohn

you two duke it out over Linda....I'll be in the back playing "Truth or Dare" with Sara Walsh.  those legs on her man.  gadzooks.

Uh oh, my man Chew going hard at MLSKINS!

It's a cornball brother showdown!

The Mark Henry lookin ass MLSKINS

Versus light skinded D-Lo Brown lookin ass Chew

Young, I'm glad I am able to control my laughter. This post would've for sure gotten me fired if I couldn't. Good one...

Fight Club

Clerks

Terminator I, II and III

Super Bad

Zombieland

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Taxi Driver

Saving Private Ryan

Rocky I, II (at minimum the first two)

Rambo: First Blood I and II

Rambo (2008 - 4th installment)

Braveheart

Goodfellas

Very good list.

As a man who rocks the Terminator avi, I gotsta recommend stopping at T2. Go ahead and watch T3 if you enjoy ruining great things, or if you hate life. To me it's the equivalent of Star Wars I, except without a Jar Jar. The girl in it is hot, but so what? You want to see a hot girl? Watch Sportscenter. Linda Cohn. That is all.

Seriously though, Terminator 3 isn't completely terrible, but it's pretty terrible. My idea of the whole story stops BEFORE Arnie takes a dip in the factory pool. To me - John, Sarah and Arnie live in a single family home in the LA suburbs after T2. John revving his bike in the garage, while Arnie gives the steel-D to Hamilton the whole time. A family living happily ever after...just a boy, his mother and a cybornetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.

hahaha, this thread is awesome...

You know a cornball brotha' livin the life?  My man, Smilling Larry on the local ABC morning news.  Sitting among those blondes everyday, of course his ass be smiling:

11178242_780755338698499_444472708004349

And as for sportsish related women.  Local CSN anchor, Julie Donaldson.  Of course B-Mitch is huggin' up on her!

CBoXtMvW8AEm5uk.jpg

Someone needs to call out the "toasties" when I be uppercutting Sinister on my way to Cohn. Put your harpoon away bruh, both of 'em...

I'm a specter, bruh. Aint nothing you can do to me that aint already been done. You go ahead and throw that uppercut.... I'll just teleport directly to Linda's bedroom, breaking your ankles, watching you come up empty like Rak attempting an NFC East sack.

I'm a specter, bruh. Aint nothing you can do to me that aint already been done. You go ahead and throw that uppercut.... I'll just teleport directly to Linda's bedroom, breaking your ankles, watching you come up empty like Rak attempting an NFC East sack.

Woah woah woah woah, breaking my ankles? I'm not Doc! Where did Orakpo end up anyway?

bstngp.gif

Woah woah woah woah, breaking my ankles? I'm not Doc! Where did Orakpo end up anyway?

The Titans 

He wanted to play the Raiders more...

Archived