Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hockey game at 11:30 last night. Asleep at 2:00 this morning. At work at 6:00 right now. Burning the candle at both ends.

Give me a ****ing nap!

Would feel a lil better if we didn't hand 'em that win, eh?

Been a while since I've seen a game where a goalie played that well and lost.

Lundqvist is a thorn in the Caps side, man. We don't get the greatest looks in their zone, and we don't keep the puck in there for very long (typical Caps M.O.) but he is still such a beast.

Forgive me, I don't post in the Caps thread. Superstitious in that way, and it's time/attention consuming to get in to all the discussions on here. Hell, I stick to this thread during Skins games. I don't post on MMA forums either, the MMA thread here is chill.

Winter weather advisory....5 to 12 inches of snow for the denver area. Bruh it's mid may... GTFOHWTBS

That's Springtime in the Rockies for ya. Get tired of the weather,wait 15 minutes. ;) 

Finally getting out for a whole family battle against our pathetic side yard/dump. Weeds,trash,a little junk,torn up shed and garage in a box,(they sucked against the elements here). During the beginning of the process,came across the biggest Black Widow I've ever seen. She was a big ****. Got her with some Ortho then finished with the bottom of my shoe. Every now and then I still have to check the legs and such to make sure I don't pick up any pissed of bugs or spiders,(only had to brush a few off so far). Not for the squeamish out there. 

The only version...

Nah man, there is the '68 original, the '90s remake (my favorite), and a Rob Zombie version that really sucks.

So today has been a great day for sports. Was at Nats Park to watch Harper hit the game winning homerun, and watched Pierce hit the game winning shot from my phone will in the parking lot.

Is he okay?!!!!????

Yeah, as far as we can tell. He has a red mark on his forehead but he was acting normally. He's asleep now.

My wife called his peds emergency number. They promptly called back. Basically said that if he's acting normally then he should be fine. Told us to check on him several times throughout the night to make sure his breathing is ok and watch his behavior.

Potential head injuries are scary. Plus, the fact that he's an infant means he can't tell us if something is really wrong.

Replaying what happened makes me so sad. I cried. I was getting ready to get him dressed for bed and I turned around for a brief moment to pick out some pjs and he was flipping over. I looked but it was too late.

Sorry to hear that SS. Hope he's just a little bruiser and is fine.

A friends son got an injury and had to have stitches ( can't recall the exact situation but it was a head injury).

She freaked the hell out. This little dude was cool as a cucumber, said to Mom, "don't cry it makes me look tough, I'm just fine". He was about 4 at the time.

I was babysitting my nephew one day,(he was about a year old),and he was standing up in his high chair. I told him to sit down and went to get his lunch. Of course that's when I heard that sickening thud on the floor and he started to cry. I punched a hole or 3 in the pantry door before running to him. He was okay,but the guilt still kind of sticks to this day. Kids are durable as hell though. He should be fine. 

PCS, I am always overly protective when we take our pretend adopted kids.

I feel like the cool parent and the jackass parent at the same time.

I'm not their parent ( nor is my wife), so it gives me a little anxiety, but the smiles and appreciation...are worth it. Always fun.

Archived