Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Maybe it's just me. (I've been rather depressed for a week or more. But I've been getting better.) But it seems to me like the level of stupid, and of plain old trolling, seems to have gone up, the last few days.

Didn't want to say so, in the threads where I've seen it. (wouldn't want to offend the stupid trolls). But it sure feels, to me, like it's happening.

More drool-worthy then Chick-fil-a.
:slap:...not even close.

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 03:59 AM ----------

Just asked out this girl today. We had been traveling all year to VCU b ball games and such together(We both love b ball and soccer.). I finally got myself to ask her out and I got the YES. Our first real date- The CAA tourney:ols::ols:
Don't forget the hoodie!

Yes indeed may the best team win. For note though since you brought up the 08 thing you should keep in mind GMU is probably facing GSU Saturday. GSU is a good team too. They took Mason to the max in Fairfax and could pull the upset. Not that we have it easy with NU/W&M. Both teams can be tough when they shoot well.
Oh geeze, I remember GSU They took us to overtime in 2006.

We're gonna play some pool, skip some school, act real cool

Stay out all night, it's gonna feel all right

So Rosie come out tonight, baby come out tonight

Windows are for cheaters, chimneys for the poor

Closets are for hangers, winners use the door

So use it Rosie, that's what it's there for

UnWise Mike is on his yearly mission to get the Redskins name changed.

I really want to punch that dude in the face sometimes.

Save for the Junkies in the morning, I've completely stopped listening to that station. And if 980 put on someone local instead of Mike and Mike, I doubt I would even listen to the Junkies. Just a horrible station and I refuse to give them any power by listening. I'll listen to Sean freaking Hannity and Mark Levin before I listen to UnWise Mike and Chad Dukes (:puke:)

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 01:05 PM ----------

Anyway, I love everything about this vid:

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?! I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a tool

I must admit that I do some really stupid things sometimes.

That bowler really thinks he is doing it large huh? Big man.

I may do a big swing(or give a yell of Yeah) and such if I pull off a real nasty split or a ridiculous amount of strikes in a row but that freak out was messed up. I agree that it makes a person look like a tool.

Archived