Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So yesterday CM Punk basically took a chair and smashed it over Chris Brown

How is Chris Brown so popular or revered in today's society for doing something so despicable as to beat a woman as he did

How do people idolize this guy and create teams in tribute

TeamBreezy or whatever

Makes NO sense

Radio said today they would be taking White Flint mall down. As a MD kid growing up in MoCo, White Flint and Montgomery Mall were the places to be. More often Montgomery Mall, but White Flint was also a prominent mall in this area. It was a good little mall. Maybe it's the sign of the times, where Bloomingdale's left the mall and Borders was no longer there. But White Flint was a great place to be.

Now if they ever take down "Westfield Montgomery" I'll be mad. Basically spent my childhood there every week :ols:

Radio said today they would be taking White Flint mall down. As a MD kid growing up in MoCo, White Flint and Montgomery Mall were the places to be. More often Montgomery Mall, but White Flint was also a prominent mall in this area. It was a good little mall. Maybe it's the sign of the times, where Bloomingdale's left the mall and Borders was no longer there. But White Flint was a great place to be.

Now if they ever take down "Westfield Montgomery" I'll be mad. Basically spent my childhood there every week :ols:

Are they really getting rid of White Flint? Cheesecake Factory seems to always be crowded and my family always likes going to P.F. Chang's and Bertucci's

I stop by there a lot if I take the bus to work. It will be weird if they take the mall out.

My brother and I went there a lot as kids with our grandparents.

There and Wheaton Plaza we'd go to at least once a week for a lot of our childhood.

Montgomery we went to with our mom after school sometimes, but not as much I don't think.

Help me...I have been watching "Jess"on Hulu during breaks at work and I like it and think it's well-written and well-acted.... senility is approaching....:(

I don't mind admitting, however, that I simply have big Deschanel sisters love.

I went out and got a couple seasons of Criminal Minds on DVD. (Mainly because I'm a huge fan of Mandy Patinkin.)

Bad idea for somebody who's prone to depression as I am.

Observations: That show deals with cannibalism and rapists and serial killers every week. And yet they make so many of them so sympathetic. They were abused as children. They were raised that way. The mother is killing to try to protect her son. (Or vice versa.)

Other cop shows, the bad guys are just bad guys.

Maybe it's because the show revolves around profiling. Therefore, the show is about why this person kidnaps women and keeps them chained in the barn until he gets tired of playing with them, or whatever it is that he does.

----------

And I've discovered that I'm prone to having troubles with TV shows that deal with family issues. People dealing with the death of a family member. Abusive relationships. People trying to protect other family members.

So many of those things really depressed me.

----------

Well, I've watched all of Mandy's episodes, now.

Now I'm re-watching my Babylon 5 collection.

Those people don't even have families.

Edit:

Wow. This thread got it's phantom posts back?

I went out and got a couple seasons of Criminal Minds on DVD. (Mainly because I'm a huge fan of Mandy Patinkin.)

Bad idea for somebody who's prone to depression as I am.

Observations: That show deals with cannibalism and rapists and serial killers every week. And yet they make so many of them so sympathetic. They were abused as children. They were raised that way. The mother is killing to try to protect her son. (Or vice versa.)

I'm addicted to Criminal Minds. We used to DVR all the marathons and watch 4 episodes every night. My mom has Shamar Moore is a beautiful gift from God.

But yeah sometimes I wonder if it's weird that I love shows like that. But rarely do I sympathize with the attackers, I just find it absolutely fascinating.

I'm addicted to Criminal Minds. We used to DVR all the marathons and watch 4 episodes every night. My mom has Shamar Moore is a beautiful gift from God.

But yeah sometimes I wonder if it's weird that I love shows like that. But rarely do I sympathize with the attackers, I just find it absolutely fascinating.

Something I found a while ago, you might enjoy.

ipozfj_OkRQ

Oracle SQL Developer is being highly uncooperative. First SID errors. Now "invalid username / password"

The username and password are ap. They were defined by the book. The file I input is straight from the damn book. And then you want to tell me it's invalid when the book says it's correct?

Stupid computer.

Caps win 2 in a row.

Nats lock up Zimmerman.

Redskins maybe close to trading for RG3.

Wizards aren't event the worst team in their division.

Good time to be a DC Sports Fan.

Plus I'm back early from my mandated "vacation." :ols:

Archived