Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Exactly. I was just about to post this. ACW, those are nasty.

I was so excited to try them when I moved to MN. I quickly discovered that their only purpose in life is to soak up alcohol at the end of a long night or to address the munchies. And I'm pretty sure ACW doesn't drink and I know he doesn't smoke.

Just asked out this girl today. We had been traveling all year to VCU b ball games and such together(We both love b ball and soccer.). I finally got myself to ask her out and I got the YES. Our first real date- The CAA tourney:ols::ols:
At least you'll be there to comfort each other after the semis :D

Gratz

Decent choice of gif, but everyone knows this is the GOAT gif for that.

Just asked out this girl today. We had been traveling all year to VCU b ball games and such together(We both love b ball and soccer.). I finally got myself to ask her out and I got the YES. Our first real date- The CAA tourney:ols::ols:

tumblr_ly9fswWJwX1qfaknl.gif

We'll seee this weekend (of course you could get W&M'd like in 2008). But may the best team win handshake.gif

Yes indeed may the best team win. For note though since you brought up the 08 thing you should keep in mind GMU is probably facing GSU Saturday. GSU is a good team too. They took Mason to the max in Fairfax and could pull the upset. Not that we have it easy with NU/W&M. Both teams can be tough when they shoot well.

Archived