Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Nothing wrong with that.

It seriously is like watching a spelling bee competition.

I would rather be driving around. Typically, I am watching for updates and such but it doesn't do much to get me riled up these days.

That's crazy talk. The NFL Draft is must-see television. At least the first round. And any Redskins fan that isn't tuning in to this year's draft, might need to have their fanhood questioned. Just sayin...

Speaking of which: I'm not a big jersey guy. But if we DO draft Griffin III, I will be buying his jersey.

That's crazy talk. The NFL Draft is must-see television. At least the first round. And any Redskins fan that isn't tuning in to this year's draft, might need to have their fanhood questioned. Just sayin...

Speaking of which: I'm not a big jersey guy. But if we DO draft Griffin III, I will be buying his jersey.

First off, it is not must see TV. It's not like the guy is suiting up and playing a real game anytime soon no matter who drafts who. It's boring as hell, Mayock and Kiper are both annoying. I watch bits and pieces. The rest is pointless to watch.

Second, I don't own ANY current player jerseys. And I have 7... Manley, Moseley, Butz, Monk, Green, S. Taylor, Riggins, and yeah well I got a Stephen Davis one as a gift years ago. haha.

I only wear them on game day. I think it is ridiculous looking to wear a jersey other times. I will rock a T or something like that, or a hat. But when I see folks rocking them during the offf-season, it just seems weird.

First off, it is not must see TV. It's not like the guy is suiting up and playing a real game anytime soon no matter who drafts who. It's boring as hell, Mayock and Kiper are both annoying. I watch bits and pieces. The rest is pointless to watch.

Second, I don't own ANY current player jerseys. And I have 7... Manley, Moseley, Butz, Monk, Green, S. Taylor, Riggins, and yeah well I got a Stephen Davis one as a gift years ago. haha.

I only wear them on game day. I think it is ridiculous looking to wear a jersey other times. I will rock a T or something like that, or a hat. But when I see folks rocking them during the offf-season, it just seems weird.

To most diehards, the NFL Draft is definitely must-see viewing. And Mayock is great. He's the best evaluator on tv. McShay is the guy you're talking about. Yeah, he's a little annoying. So is Mel. But I love watching the first round. Esepcially the top 10 picks. Riveting. And if you aren't watching this year, then I don't know what to tell ya. We have a shot to move up to #2 and take one of the top players. A guy that can change the direction of our franchise. That's most definitely must-see television.

I agree with you about the jersey thing. That's pretty much the only time I ever wear a jersey, is to a game. I also find it a little weird to rock one any other time (if you're a grown man). I know we'll probably catch hell for that here, but that's how I feel.

The draft is something that I can catch up on later. I am interested in all the talk before the draft and have an idea of what will happen with trades sometimes. But actually watching (especially beyond the first round) is really boring.

The first round takes forever, I hate the coverage and how they ALWAYS miss certain things that are more important than hearing these bozos talk just to hear themselves.

I will record it and take my lady out for the night for dinner and drinks once it starts. By the time I get back home... hours later they will be on the 17th pick. I would rather watch your most boring sport soccer.

Archived